No announcement yet.

Dracula by King's Way Press!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got their copies yet? I can't wait!!!

Jason.

Comment

I got my copy today. It looks FANTASTIC!!! The traycases came out awesome!! It's a great addition to the collection and a beautiful edition of a classic novel. It really IS "the" edition of Dracula to own!! Of course a first edition first printing form way back when would be nice too!!! Bravo to KWP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        I got my copy today. It looks FANTASTIC!!! The traycases came out awesome!! It's a great addition to the collection and a beautiful edition of a classic novel. It really IS "the" edition of Dracula to own!! Of course a first edition first printing form way back when would be nice too!!! Bravo to KWP!!!
        Hi,
        can you post some pics ? I'm very curious Also did you get it from CD or from KWP ? because my CD order have not been processed yet

Comment

I haven't received mine from KWP yet, and I'm blaming the post office holiday mail... for now.
          Last edited by Antmusic; 12-04-2011, 06:28 PM.

Comment

I'd like to see pics too ...

Comment

Okay. My "Regal" (limited) copy arrived this afternoon (direct from King's). There was a major mix-up on my address (totally different house number and zip code), but the Post Office found me (YAY POST OFFICE!). I sent King's an update on my address, ha ha.

The case is beautiful on the outside. I love it! On the inside, the case isn't "perfect" but it is very nice, still unique, and protects the book on all sides (not a slip in cover but a fully closing case...like a sturdy and thick department store shirt box).

The book itself is Bazinga-awesome!

For a "limited" ("Regal") edition, I am quite pleased and kinda giddy.

Comment

Received my Regal edition and i'm very happy with it and the outside of the box. The inside is flimsy and won't hold the weight of the book.
                w. John

Comment

Pic-ies!

IMG_9681.JPG
                  IMG_9682.JPG
                  IMG_9683.JPG
                  IMG_9684.JPG
                  Last edited by Antmusic; 12-03-2011, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Beautiful, can't wait to get my copy via CD one fine day in 2012 Thanks for sharing the pix, looks great !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
                      Okay. My "Regal" (limited) copy arrived this afternoon (direct from King's). There was a major mix-up on my address (totally different house number and zip code), but the Post Office found me (YAY POST OFFICE!). I sent King's an update on my address, ha ha.

The case is beautiful on the outside. I love it! On the inside, the case isn't "perfect" but it is very nice, still unique, and protects the book on all sides (not a slip in cover but a fully closing case...like a sturdy and thick department store shirt box).

The book itself is Bazinga-awesome!

For a "limited" ("Regal") edition, I am quite pleased and kinda giddy.

I got my copy today as well. My box wasn't perfect either, but makes an awesome presentation. I am fairly certain that the box is a free addition that was not originally planned for the book or factored into the price as I ordered a copy before the boxes were planned. As a "free" addition to the book, I think it can't be beat.

As for the book......AWESOME! The silver pages, the leather, the weight, the illustrations.....all work together to give a book lover a boner for sure! Nicely done. Now I can't wait for Frankenstein!

Greg

Comment

I ordered mine right here at CD so I don't have it yet. But 100 bucks? That's a pretty good price for a book like this, and so few copies. Not a Dracula fan at all, but how can you pass something like this up?? I only wish this was the first limited ever done.

Comment

Our cartons arrived in the warehouse this morning -- looks like a lovely book!

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                            Our cartons arrived in the warehouse this morning -- looks like a lovely book!

Brian
                            yay ! any chance we get them shipped before IT ?

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                              yay ! any chance we get them shipped before IT ?
                              We should have time to get these shipped yet this week, as I think we're almost caught up on our orders that are already printed. On a side note, The Passage art prints will be shipping this week as well. I wanted to ship them last week but they couldn't get the cardboard shipping tubes to us until tomorrow.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

You should check the manifest to make sure there is not a coffin or other large storage container with the books!
                                Brings new meaning to the word, deluxe oversized traycase!
                                But great news!

Comment

Working...
                                X