Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sholloman81
    replied
    Noticed that Camelot Books has a limited edition copy of The Murderbot Diaries listed for sale at $695.00. Am completely blown away and am glad I picked up my copy from SubPress at the original price.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

My MMS arrived today, beautiful copy, what a great deal from Sub Press!!
    It sure is. I was able to snag a $25 Lansdale that the had the other day. 2 great deals .

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Picked up both the the on-sale MMS collection and, as a buyer of MURDERBOT DIARIES, the NETWORK EFFECT novel. Happy to have both!
    My MMS arrived today, beautiful copy, what a great deal from Sub Press!!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Picked up both the the on-sale MMS collection and, as a buyer of MURDERBOT DIARIES, the NETWORK EFFECT novel. Happy to have both!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    SubPress currently has their next Murderbot book, Network Effect, up for pre-order for those who purchased the previous one, The Murderbot Diaries. It is a little pricey, but, considering how fast Murderbot Diaries sold out, you may want to sang a copy now before it is opened-up to the general public. Just picked up my copy!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I'm glad I waited on this, This is a good deal that is still available guys. https://subterraneanpress.com/best-o...marshall-smith
    That is a great deal. I just received the limited edition from
    Camelot and can’t wait to dig in.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I'm glad I waited on this, This is a good deal that is still available guys. https://subterraneanpress.com/best-o...marshall-smith

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Anybody pull the trigger on THE BEST OF DARK TERRORS? I don’t buy a lot from Sub Press, but I’m pretty tempted. I did wind up ordering a copy of Kiernan’s THE VARIEGATED ALPHABET before it sold out, which I’m excited for.
    Yep, I ordered Dark Terrors. I don't have any of the original volumes, so I'm all over this one!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Anybody pull the trigger on THE BEST OF DARK TERRORS? I don’t buy a lot from Sub Press, but I’m pretty tempted.
    I didn’t, but only because I already have volumes 1 through 5 of the six volumes in their original UK HC 1sts. Otherwise, I’d have been all over it.

One as-yet-unannounced Sub release I’m looking forward to is the new Cargill prequel to SEA OF RUST. Cargill spilled the beans with a cover reveal on Twitter.
    Last edited by RonClinton; 03-18-2021, 06:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Anybody pull the trigger on THE BEST OF DARK TERRORS? I don’t buy a lot from Sub Press, but I’m pretty tempted. I did wind up ordering a copy of Kiernan’s THE VARIEGATED ALPHABET before it sold out, which I’m excited for.

Leave a comment:

• Parviz
    replied
    Wow. Was over at Camelot books they have The Sshining 217 bound edition. If only I knew somewhere to sell spare body parts

Leave a comment:

• JeremyM
    replied
    I picked up a limited 'Anathem' today, which I'd been looking for, but hadn't been able to stomach at aftermarket pricing.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I didn't see anything I wanted this time. Maybe tomorrow?? I just got my copy of The Trouble with Peace, what a great book!
    Nope!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I didn't see anything I wanted this time. Maybe tomorrow?? I just got my copy of A Little Hatred, what a great book!
    Last edited by mhatchett; 02-12-2021, 04:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Anybody pick something up from the PC sale today? A lot more lettered editions than I thought there would be. Nothing jumped out at me so I saved few dollars.
    I was tempted but, with another Suntup announcement at the end of this month, decided to hold onto my money. Am hoping the next Suntup title will be something that I want.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X