Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    I wouldn't do that unless it was a Barker book. But I did pay more than that for a piece of original Serra art that I planned on having tattooed onto my left arm.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I SAW THAT and I'm trying to pass. I'd only want the lettered edition and I just bought The Auctioneer. So . . .
    I was wondering if you would be willing to spend about $300 to add another Barker signature.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    I SAW THAT and I'm trying to pass. I'd only want the lettered edition and I just bought The Auctioneer. So . . .

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Hey, Jeff, on a brighter note: Hope you (and other Daniele Serra fans here) saw this new offering from PS...a 500-copy signed/limited Serra artbook (26-copy lettered also signed by Clive Barker):

https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/danie...ver-5103-p.asp
    I thought of Jeff when I saw that also.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Hey, Jeff, on a brighter note: Hope you (and other Daniele Serra fans here) saw this new offering from PS...a 500-copy signed/limited Serra artbook (26-copy lettered also signed by Clive Barker):

https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/danie...ver-5103-p.asp

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Oh man. I skimmed the newsletter and I didn't read that. That's just awful. My heart breaks for him and his family and everyone at PS.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Very sad, fight the good fight, in the end, that's all we can do......

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Really Sad news. 2020 can just stop now

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Ah, man. Saw this and it soured my dad, indeed. I've a big soft spot for Pete, for a lot of reasons. Such a great guy, and I wish he and his family the best way through this life development.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I was awfully sorry to see Pete Crowther's essay this morning r.e. his diagnosis of dementia...very unfortunate thing to happen to anyone. I wish him and those supporting him all the best. In the event anyone who would like to read it missed it, here it is:

https://preview.mailerlite.com/s0c4k...07754676/v1f4/

(I tried copy-and-pasting, but it displayed in odd bracketed boxed sections.)
    I had not gotten around to opening todays newsletter yet. This is heartbreaking.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I was awfully sorry to see Pete Crowther's essay this morning r.e. his diagnosis of dementia...very unfortunate thing to happen to anyone. I wish him and those supporting him all the best. In the event anyone who would like to read it missed it, here it is:

https://preview.mailerlite.com/s0c4k...07754676/v1f4/

(I tried copy-and-pasting, but it displayed in odd bracketed boxed sections.)

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied

I bought and read the trade...my first experience with R. Chetwynd-Hayes.. It was good, but not as entertaining or charming as I’d imagined.
    I really dig the traycase on this one, but I'll probably hold off. It's a little pricey for me to take the gamble on. Thanks for the feedback!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I believe someone on the forum was picking up GASLIGHT, GHOSTS, AND GHOULS from PS. I’m eyeballing that traycased edition. Anybody have any insight into the author?
    I bought and read the trade...my first experience with R. Chetwynd-Hayes.. It was good, but not as entertaining or charming as I’d imagined.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I went for the slip-cased edition. I also have his collection of Vampire Stories...He also sold furniture LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I believe someone on the forum was picking up GASLIGHT, GHOSTS, AND GHOULS from PS. I’m eyeballing that traycased edition. Anybody have any insight into the author?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X