Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarnished
    replied
    Thank you for sharing your experience and the information about the PS site sales on Facebook. It's always great to find good deals on items we're interested in. I'm sure others who are interested in the Solar Pons Bundle and the Quartermass Bundle will appreciate the heads-up. Enjoy your new purchases!
    I was wondering if are they going to make such sales again soon?

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Received R is for Rocket today and just love it. I have a few books from PS and this one seems to be so much nicer. Thrilled to have snagged this at a heavily discounted price.
    Glad to hear this! I ordered it as well and am still waiting for my copy. Feels like it is taking forever to arrive. Am chalking it up to the issues with Royal Mail and the holidays.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Received R is for Rocket today and just love it. I have a few books from PS and this one seems to be so much nicer. Thrilled to have snagged this at a heavily discounted price.
    I got mine too. That was a nice discount! I didn't realize I was getting a signed (by the artist) copy.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by brlesh View Post

I know PS has been knocked in the past on the production quality of their books, but R is for Rocket / S is for Space is a very nice looking book, certainly the best produced book that I own from them.

Congratulations on picking this up at that reduced price.

You won’t regret it.

B
    Thanks! Awesome to hear that the production values stand out on this one.

Leave a comment:

• brlesh
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Just picked-up the "R is for Rocket / S is for Space" [signed & numbered hardcover] from PS publishing as a part of their Black Friday Sale. Cost with tax and international shipping was $37.35. Am so stoked about this! I've had my eyes on this book for quite a while; however, the original list price coupled with international shipping costs always caused me to spend the money elsewhere. Now, I finally get to add this to my collection! Cannot wait to read these stories again after all these years. Wish I would have also been able to snag Klein's Dark Gods or King's Cujo as a part of the sale; however, they were already sold out. PS' newsletter did say that they would be dripping more copies of books onto the site throughout the sale dates; so, fingers crossed!!!
    I know PS has been knocked in the past on the production quality of their books, but R is for Rocket / S is for Space is a very nice looking book, certainly the best produced book that I own from them.

Congratulations on picking this up at that reduced price.

You won’t regret it.

B

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Woohoo! Great deals on some books.

Leave a comment:

• Chuggers
    replied
    Is there a link for their black Friday sale by chance? I'm not seeing anything on their website....I appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• fanatic
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up. Just got the Bradbury for 43.00

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Just picked-up the "R is for Rocket / S is for Space" [signed & numbered hardcover] from PS publishing as a part of their Black Friday Sale. Cost with tax and international shipping was $37.35. Am so stoked about this! I've had my eyes on this book for quite a while; however, the original list price coupled with international shipping costs always caused me to spend the money elsewhere. Now, I finally get to add this to my collection! Cannot wait to read these stories again after all these years. Wish I would have also been able to snag Klein's Dark Gods or King's Cujo as a part of the sale; however, they were already sold out. PS' newsletter did say that they would be dripping more copies of books onto the site throughout the sale dates; so, fingers crossed!!!
    I just grabbed a copy of this one too. I'm with you - the list price plus shipping was a bit much. This is better I also spent $115 on chocolate today. Things are looking good.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Managed to snag a Dark Gods when they added a few more an hour ago.

Picked up the slipcases Campbell titles too. Most are missing the signature sheet, but it'll still be a nice reading copy.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I almost pulled the trigger on DARK GODS as it was still available when I checked the site, but ultimately landed on the side of restraint.

I really want the three slipcases Ramsey Campbell books, but there’s a lot of overlap with the Centipede MotWT volumes I already own. Don’t know if it’s worth it.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Fantastic news in my Inbox this morning: After a mishap that caused it to be sent back to the printers (as I recall), it looks like the S/L HC of Klein's DARK GODS is complete, as is the slipcase, and my order will be shipping out to me within three days.
    Congrats Ron! I'm still a little bummed that I missed out on that one. I don't check out the PS website often enough due to the high shipping costs to the US and may have to change that.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Fantastic news in my Inbox this morning: After a mishap that caused it to be sent back to the printers (as I recall), it looks like the S/L HC of Klein's DARK GODS is complete, as is the slipcase, and my order will be shipping out to me within three days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X