Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Cool and thank you. It's a bit much for me but that was the price point I was expecting.

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

They sent the link in their newsletter at 9am EST:  https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/11-22...erm=2024-03-01

It's $164 + postage, so should be around $180-185 total.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Best of luck scoring a copy. If you happen to get the link maybe you could share it? I'm just curious to the price. I'm guessing with shipping around $200 US give or take.

They sent the link in their newsletter at 9am EST:  https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/11-22...erm=2024-03-01

It's $164 + postage, so should be around $180-185 total.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Best of luck scoring a copy. If you happen to get the link maybe you could share it? I'm just curious to the price. I'm guessing with shipping around $200 US give or take.

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Yeah, they said an order link will go out at 9am EST, and go live at 11am EST, 3pm EST, and 7pm EST.

They've done this staggered ordering for past releases, but it's been a disaster every time due to website malfunctions. 

I'll grab this one because it's one of my favorite SK books, and with Francois' artwork, it should be a nice production.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Looks like 11/22/63 is dropping tomorrow.

Appears that releases are going to be phased to allow people a little more opportunity to pick this one up.

I'm passing on it but strictly due to personal reasons. The artwork looks fantastic.
    Yeah, they said an order link will go out at 9am EST, and go live at 11am EST, 3pm EST, and 7pm EST.

They've done this staggered ordering for past releases, but it's been a disaster every time due to website malfunctions. 

I'll grab this one because it's one of my favorite SK books, and with Francois' artwork, it should be a nice production.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Looks like 11/22/63 is dropping tomorrow.

Appears that releases are going to be phased to allow people a little more opportunity to pick this one up.

I'm passing on it but strictly due to personal reasons. The artwork looks fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    LOL! Glad I am not the only one.
    I completely understand Ron and your position. I have generally avoided the PS King editions as I am not a fan of their design decisions, and do not find them a value purchase. Different Seasons is a King book that matters to me. I was very disappointed when I was not able to get a copy on initial announcement, due to PS's ecomm site, and have been looking for one on the secondary market since its release. I just couldn't justify the silly after market prices it was demanding. I also do not really care if it is a PC or numbered so this was an easy decision for me.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    LOL! Glad I am not the only one.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Too funny -- I was just about to pull the trigger, too, on a copy when I saw Martin's post, and right as my mouse hovered above Add to Cart, I paused and backed away. Maybe -- maybe -- if it had somehow been a Numbered copy (which I did try to get at the initial offering but was defeated by PS's poor order process)...but I don't like PC copies, I don't particularly like the art that is in the book, I have a perfectly nice (at least NF/NF if not F/F) HC trade 1st of it. With all of that suddenly in mind, I realized that FOMO almost blinded me as well to the tune of $150+. The sting of losing it again is lingering, but I'll get over it...wish it would hurry up and sell out, though.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    It is showing as available now. Woohoo!

Now reality has set in and I'm going to pass. $167 is maybe just a little much right now.

FOMO almost got to me.

Â
    Too funny -- I was just about to pull the trigger, too, on a copy when I saw Martin's post, and right as my mouse hovered above Add to Cart, I paused and backed away. Maybe -- maybe -- if it had somehow been a Numbered copy (which I did try to get at the initial offering but was defeated by PS's poor order process)...but I don't like PC copies, I don't particularly like the art that is in the book, I have a perfectly nice (at least NF/NF if not F/F) HC trade 1st of it. With all of that suddenly in mind, I realized that FOMO almost blinded me as well to the tune of $150+. The sting of losing it again is lingering, but I'll get over it...wish it would hurry up and sell out, though.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    It is showing as available now. Woohoo!

Now reality has set in and I'm going to pass. $167 is maybe just a little much right now.

FOMO almost got to me.

Originally posted by Martin View Post

You may want to try again. I should have explained my issues. The site showed it as available and the first time I tried. The purchase failed with an error that they had 0 on hand. I checked and the site showed the item as out of stock. Figured I may have missed out and walked away. Remembering the web issues form the original attempts to purchase I went back to the site, and it again showed that I could order. I tried again and the order went through. As of now the site appears to still have on hands. Good luck, the ecomm site PS uses clearly is having issues.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Congrats. I tried for one but couldn't seem to place an order.

Â
    You may want to try again. I should have explained my issues. The site showed it as available and the first time I tried. The purchase failed with an error that they had 0 on hand. I checked and the site showed the item as out of stock. Figured I may have missed out and walked away. Remembering the web issues form the original attempts to purchase I went back to the site, and it again showed that I could order. I tried again and the order went through. As of now the site appears to still have on hands. Good luck, the ecomm site PS uses clearly is having issues.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats. I tried for one but couldn't seem to place an order.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Took a couple of tries due to the wonky website at PS but I was able to order a PC copy of Different Season's this morning. Hopefully it does not get cancelled rather than shipped!
    Different Seasons slipcased hardcover by Stephen King - PC COPY (pspublishing2.com)

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Took a couple of tries due to the wonky website at PS but I was able to order a PC copy of Different Season's this morning. Hopefully it does not get cancelled rather than shipped!
    Different Seasons slipcased hardcover by Stephen King - PC COPY (pspublishing2.com)

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    11/22/63 is one of my favorites. I sold my signed trade earlier this year so dependent on price I certainly have interest in this.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    The people over at TDT.org seem pretty confident that the pictures shown in the latest PS Publishing email reflect that a new edition of King’s 11/22/63 is in the works. After I look at the pictures again in that context, it certainly seems that they’re correct. I have the signed/ltd. publisher’s edition so am trying to convince myself that I don’t need to violate my red line of no variants, but, man, Francois V.’s art is just remarkable…so we’ll see.
    Hmm. I hadn't caught that (from the art), so- thanks for the (possible) heads-up. I, somewhat regrettably, sold my 11/22/63 signed copy you are referring to years ago, and, as I have a complete matched-numbered PS King set so far- I'm definitely interested. Mostly, I was intrigued by the "Esoteric Order of Dagon" art- which looked fantastic- as 'Innsmouth' is one of my favorite Horror Stories (Lovecraft or not) full stop, so was more sidelined by that. But, yeah- Francois' art looks great, as always.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    The people over at TDT.org seem pretty confident that the pictures shown in the latest PS Publishing email reflect that a new edition of King’s 11/22/63 is in the works. After I look at the pictures again in that context, it certainly seems that they’re correct. I have the signed/ltd. publisher’s edition so am trying to convince myself that I don’t need to violate my red line of no variants, but, man, Francois V.’s art is just remarkable…so we’ll see.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X