Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sholloman81
    replied
    That's pretty cool jeffingoff! Glad to hear that some other people on the forum are picking up this title. Earthling's Halloween series rocks. I've always wished I had the full set but can't imagine I'll ever be able to afford/snag "MR. DARK'S CARNIVAL" by Glen Hirshberg. Maybe one day....

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Apparently I was the first to order a copy after it was open for ordering. Paul emailed me to let me know I was quick on the draw. It’s a fun distinction!

Leave a comment:

• One eyed cat
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Hope I'm Ok to Post this. Just got this email and am super excited. Absolutely love the Halloween series!

Earthling Publications Newsletter

James A. Moore's BLOODLINES now available for preorder!
    This year's Halloween Series book is now available for preorder! BLOODLINES is the third and final novel in the BLOOD RED trilogy. 500 numbered hardcovers, offset printed, Smyth sewn, bound in cloth, with special endpapers, and signed by Moore. The earlier two titles sold out quickly, so please don't delay if you want a copy!

BLOODLINES web page

Fundraiser for James A. Moore

As many of you know, our dear friend Jim is currently fighting cancer. I'll soon be having a special sale with all proceeds going to Jim, so please be on the lookout! For now, please consider the following GoFundMe account:

Camp Necon Fundraiser for Jim Moore

Thanks and all best,

Paul Miller, Publisher
    Earthling Publications
    Earthling Website
    Thanks for sharing, ordered a copy.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    started a topic James A. Moore's BLOODLINES

James A. Moore's BLOODLINES

Hope I'm Ok to Post this. Just got this email and am super excited. Absolutely love the Halloween series!

Earthling Publications Newsletter

James A. Moore's BLOODLINES now available for preorder!
    This year's Halloween Series book is now available for preorder! BLOODLINES is the third and final novel in the BLOOD RED trilogy. 500 numbered hardcovers, offset printed, Smyth sewn, bound in cloth, with special endpapers, and signed by Moore. The earlier two titles sold out quickly, so please don't delay if you want a copy!

BLOODLINES web page

Fundraiser for James A. Moore

As many of you know, our dear friend Jim is currently fighting cancer. I'll soon be having a special sale with all proceeds going to Jim, so please be on the lookout! For now, please consider the following GoFundMe account:

Camp Necon Fundraiser for Jim Moore

Thanks and all best,

Paul Miller, Publisher
    Earthling Publications
    Earthling Website
Working...
X