• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Miau View Post
    Congratulations Ron!
    I also did a little collaboration on an illustration. I’m glad to see it published this morning.
    Congrats to you, too. Looks like a great issue…I’m really looking forward to reading that John Farris interview.

Leave a comment:

• Black Miau
    replied

Congratulations Ron!
    I also did a little collaboration on an illustration. I’m glad to see it published this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Thanks, guys — Covid’s impact on Jerad’s publishing schedule delayed this one from its usual Winter release, but I’m glad to see it hit the streets at last. If you pick it up, hope you dig my BOOKS OF BLOOD feature.
    I always get them so your feature will be the first one I read when it arrives.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Ron got a shout out in the CP Newsletter this morning!
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I saw that, too! Congratulations, Ron! Now I should really get around to reading my copies of WFR.
    Thanks, guys — Covid’s impact on Jerad’s publishing schedule delayed this one from its usual Winter release, but I’m glad to see it hit the streets at last. If you pick it up, hope you dig my BOOKS OF BLOOD feature.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Issue #11 of Centipede Press’ WEIRD FICTION REVIEW was announced this morning and is shipping next week! This new issue features my "Collecting the Modern Macabre" article on the history and the four separate limited-edition states of Clive Barker’s BOOKS OF BLOOD. There are numerous interviews in it with authors and publishers alike.

Available for order at: http://centipedepress.com/anthologies/wfreview11.html .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X