Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    I know I’m signed up for their newsletter, but I don’t see anything. Odd. Hopefully it’ll make its way to me soon…

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied
    Don't even know this author. Still pre-ordered it lol. Hope to get a matching number.

Leave a comment:

• Parviz
    replied
    Good read. Easy yes for me

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    I'm intrigued enough to bite. It seems like a damned good value for a S/L title, too.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Done and done.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Check your email, peeps!

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post

Yep!
    Hmm. Haven't heard anything - guess he's doing it in waves.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I feel so foolish. For all these years, I thought that was how you were supposed to carry the book....LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Does nobody here just cut those out?
    Yes, I also cut out chapters I do not like. Sometimes I even find that people have signed their names in the front and I have to cut those out also. Those are different though as you can just use an x-acto knife to cut out the signature rather than the whole page.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Does nobody here just cut those out?

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by bennyb View Post
    Random questions about narrow silk bookmarks like the ones built into the binding of Revival. Would you guys keep that right where it is, use it as a bookmark as you’re reading, or pull it outside of the binding (not remove, just simply keep outside of the book)? Asking about binding durability and long term preservation if having that bookmark makes any impact on the book’s condition over time.
    I usually find them getting in the way and just have them remain out of the way.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    Is that the replacement slipcase?
    Yep!

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Random questions about narrow silk bookmarks like the ones built into the binding of Revival. Would you guys keep that right where it is, use it as a bookmark as you’re reading, or pull it outside of the binding (not remove, just simply keep outside of the book)? Asking about binding durability and long term preservation if having that bookmark makes any impact on the book’s condition over time.
    I've had nothing but bad luck with the damn things and wish publishers would stop including them. When they're in a book I'm reading, I flip them out and use a regular bookmark.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I always leave them as they are and use my normal bookmark. I have never seen an issue caused by them.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    I've always used them as bookmarks. They have always held up for me, but I'm very gentle with them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X