Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I think you will be pleased with this one. Hope it shows up for you tomorrow.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Today was the original estimated delivery date for me but the book just made it to Spokane today. I may see it tomorrow but Wednesday is more likely. Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Today was the original estimated delivery date for me but the book just made it to Spokane today. I may see it tomorrow but Wednesday is more likely. Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Received my LE today and I am thrilled about this book. Such a beautiful book and slipcase. The textural feel of it is awesome, the weight is nice, and the little touch with the cut out (with and without the DJ) really makes this shine.

jeffingoff
    The book smells great as well!

Thanks, LP.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Really glad I jumped on this one!! Looks fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I'm selling my letter 'Q' of The Night Country if anyone is interested. Asking $425 shipped in the US, international shipping will be at cost. No rights associated with the sale.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Man Oh' Man! Those came out great. Need to check out the library and make some room.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    The pictures look amazing AND I got a shipping notice. I can't wait to see it in person!!!! Great work Brian!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I've been super busy, so I forgot to post some links that might be of interest:

The Night Country photo gallery

Photos from our first day of packing the Lettered Edition of The Night Country

Photos from our first day of packing the Limited Edition of The Night Country

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied

Thanks for sharing, love the Vaillancourt doodle. So will Koryta sign it as Scott Carson or use his real name?
    The signature sheets are printed with the Carson persona typed on them, so it'd be a bit silly for him to sign them with his normal Koryta signature.

There's a signed trade edition on eBay where he signed it MK/SC, so maybe he'll sign it that way?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

Yes, there were a couple of not-too-subtle photos posted to that group that left little doubt. I will share them here for those who are not on Facebook. The second image was posted by Francois Vaillancourt with a comment that said, "Somebody is getting a cool doodle in a soon to be announced Lividian book."

chill 1.jpg
    chill 2.jpg
    Thanks for sharing, love the Vaillancourt doodle. So will Koryta sign it as Scott Carson or use his real name?

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Jarhead View Post

I'm pretty sure it's The Chill by Michael Koryta. The author posted the signature sheet on his FB page. You can also find it on the Fans of Lividian Publications page.
    Yes, there were a couple of not-too-subtle photos posted to that group that left little doubt. I will share them here for those who are not on Facebook. The second image was posted by Francois Vaillancourt with a comment that said, "Somebody is getting a cool doodle in a soon to be announced Lividian book."

chill 1.jpg
    chill 2.jpg

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The next book is 616 pages, which won’t help you at all because that is way different than the trade edition was.

I don’t have a firm announcement schedule yet… I have a fairly firm *production* schedule, but I haven’t decided how far out from publication I actually want to *announce* books.

The next two books have set print runs based on their contracts, so there’s no need for pre-orders to set the print runs like we did with the King and the Hill… One book is being started next week, and the other as soon as the signature sheets are back from England.

So I could announce them sooner than later if I wanted, but I'm leaning toward waiting until the books are done and the cases are at least started...

Brian
    This is exciting news! Personally, I prefer that you wait to announce them until they are closer to being completed as it makes it seem more seamless that way. Can't wait for the next book announcement!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Sorry, missed this! I think the LATER slipcase might be a one time experiment, mostly because my plate is so full.

Brian
    You have your priorities in the right place.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Mr. Freeman, any chance you will produce slipcases for Joe Hills 1st editions as you are producing his limited editions?
    Sorry, missed this! I think the LATER slipcase might be a one time experiment, mostly because my plate is so full.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The next book is 616 pages, which won’t help you at all because that is way different than the trade edition was.

I don’t have a firm announcement schedule yet… I have a fairly firm *production* schedule, but I haven’t decided how far out from publication I actually want to *announce* books.

The next two books have set print runs based on their contracts, so there’s no need for pre-orders to set the print runs like we did with the King and the Hill… One book is being started next week, and the other as soon as the signature sheets are back from England.

So I could announce them sooner than later if I wanted, but I'm leaning toward waiting until the books are done and the cases are at least started...

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X