X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    received my copy of The Dog Stars, it looks great. Thanks for doing this one Brian.
    Thank you for ordering one!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Glad to hear that it looks nice! I'm looking forward to this one. I got my shipping notice on 09/30, but there doesn't seem to be any movement yet according to the tracker. Hopefully, I will see it soon.
    The last of them went out the door this afternoon, so if the tracking isn't doing anything by tomorrow afternoon, please send me an email!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    received my copy of The Dog Stars, it looks great. Thanks for doing this one Brian.
    Glad to hear that it looks nice! I'm looking forward to this one. I got my shipping notice on 09/30, but there doesn't seem to be any movement yet according to the tracker. Hopefully, I will see it soon.

Leave a comment:

• fanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    New production updates have been posted:

https://lividian.com/production-updates/

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I think that guy, Francois, has a very bright future in the art world! LOL

He is a gifted artist for sure.

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    François Vaillancourt contributed the beautiful color cover artwork for the "Burying Little Annie" chapbook:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/another-sneak-89156950

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    François Vaillancourt contributed the beautiful color cover artwork for the "Burying Little Annie" chapbook:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/another-sneak-89156950

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

I remember looking at this book when it was released and passing. I do not recall why I passed at the time. The ARC arrived today and I am happy to say I will not miss out this time.
    I know some readers are thrown by the writing style at first, but it seems like once you get rolling, it just keeps on rolling. Hope you dig it!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Order this one folks. It will be a great production.

I remember looking at this book when it was released and passing. I do not recall why I passed at the time. The ARC arrived today and I am happy to say I will not miss out this time.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Order this one folks. It will be a great production.

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Lividian Publications is proud to be publishing a deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of THE DOG STARS by Peter Heller.

This special edition has been lavishly crafted with collectors and readers alike in mind. François Vaillancourt provided stunning color artwork for the dust jacket and frontispiece, plus twelve black and white illustrations for the interior, making this special edition a true work of art. As always, this edition is housed in a fine custom-made slipcase with hot foil stamping and a unique die cut window.

We've always loved this post-apocalyptic novel, but it seems to have flown under the radar for many horror fans. Hopefully our new special edition helps it reach some new readers who missed out:

https://lividian.com/store/the-dog-s...mited-edition/

Thank you, as always, for your continuing support!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Lividian Publications is proud to be publishing a deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of THE DOG STARS by Peter Heller.

This special edition has been lavishly crafted with collectors and readers alike in mind. François Vaillancourt provided stunning color artwork for the dust jacket and frontispiece, plus twelve black and white illustrations for the interior, making this special edition a true work of art. As always, this edition is housed in a fine custom-made slipcase with hot foil stamping and a unique die cut window.

We've always loved this post-apocalyptic novel, but it seems to have flown under the radar for many horror fans. Hopefully our new special edition helps it reach some new readers who missed out:

https://lividian.com/store/the-dog-s...mited-edition/

Thank you, as always, for your continuing support!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremyM View Post
    Excited for the upcoming edition, though I would love to see the illustrations for the limited editions be printed in color.
    It would significantly increase the price to include this many illustrations in color. The other option is to reduce the number of illustrations to 3 or 4 and print them in color. I like to have more artwork in Limited Edition books, I think it is one of the special touches that make them different than a trade edition, so we've gone with more artwork but in B&W to keep the retail prices from getting completely out of hand.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• fanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Thanks for sending the link Brian! Order has been placed!
    I love this book! Thanks for publishing it.

Leave a comment:

• JeremyM
    replied
    Excited for the upcoming edition, though I would love to see the illustrations for the limited editions be printed in color.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Congrats! I think you made a great choice.

Thanks! I've never heard of the author or this book, but it sounds right up my alley. I usually love apocalypse stories and novels, and a lot of reviewers mention Cormac McCarthy & Ernest Hemmingway, whom I love, so I decided to roll the dice. Also helped that today's Suntup announcement isn't a must for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X