X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarhead
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

I did catch have that one and it has me thinking that the next announcement may be soon. I am hoping for Heart Shaped Box on one side of my brain and am hoping for something completely outside of the box on the other side. Maybe he will announce two books!
    I'm pretty sure it's The Chill by Michael Koryta. The author posted the signature sheet on his FB page. You can also find it on the Fans of Lividian Publications page.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I am happy to see the upgraded board weight for the slipcases. Such gorgeous books deserve a substantial slipcase to house them. Brian continues to do things right. I am eager for forthcoming announcements from Lividian!
    Completely agree on all points!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    I am happy to see the upgraded board weight for the slipcases. Such gorgeous books deserve a substantial slipcase to house them. Brian continues to do things right. I am eager for forthcoming announcements from Lividian!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    There was a production update for The Night Country that some may have missed.

https://lividian.com/may-2021-update...-publications/
    I did catch have that one and it has me thinking that the next announcement may be soon. I am hoping for Heart Shaped Box on one side of my brain and am hoping for something completely outside of the box on the other side. Maybe he will announce two books!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    There was a production update for The Night Country that some may have missed.

https://lividian.com/may-2021-update...-publications/

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I would reach out to them if you haven't received a shipping notice yet. Best of luck to you.

Originally posted by joejets View Post
    Anybody still waiting for their Later unsigned HC? Mine hasn't arrived yet, no shipping notice

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by joejets View Post
    Anybody still waiting for their Later unsigned HC? Mine hasn't arrived yet, no shipping notice
    I received mine a few days after I received the signed.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Mr. Freeman, any chance you will produce slipcases for Joe Hills 1st editions as you are producing his limited editions?

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Thank you!
    Most welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Look very sharp. Ordered 3!
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Look very sharp. Ordered 3!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Lividian Publications is pleased to announce an aftermarket slipcase for the collectors hardcover editions of LATER by Stephen King, but preorders will only be accepted for a few weeks. Read more here: https://lividian.com/store/later-slipcase-stephen-king/
    Order placed. Thank you for producing these!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Lividian Publications is pleased to announce an aftermarket slipcase for the collectors hardcover editions of LATER by Stephen King, but preorders will only be accepted for a few weeks. Read more here: https://lividian.com/store/later-slipcase-stephen-king/

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Two ARCs. One for Walking and the other for the O'Nan book. Make me an offer if anyone wants the O'Nan ARC.
    Already read the extra material in the O'Nan title. Paul Tremblay has a real good afterword in there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X