X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Last night I looked at my Limited again and I am really pleased with the book. It feels and looks great plus the artwork is gorgeous. Sorry for the redundant post but I wanted to share my happiness with the book again. So glad I made this purchase.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. But I'm very much looking forward to this book!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    My copy is supposed to arrive today! I am keeping my mailbox under close surveillance. Can't wait! :-)
    Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 01-21-2020, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Last night I looked at my Limited again and I am really pleased with the book. It feels and looks great plus the artwork is gorgeous. Sorry for the redundant post but I wanted to share my happiness with the book again. So glad I made this purchase.
    I've look through mine already probably more times than any other limited I have. It's absolutely gorgeous. Very very well done.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X