Clear All

Lettered is stunning. Big congrats!
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      Lettered is stunning. Big congrats!
      Thanks, Tim!

Comment

Congrats Brian! That is definitely a gorgeous edition.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
          Congrats Brian! That is definitely a gorgeous edition.
          Thanks, Jason!

Comment

Lost Echoes Vol 2 #27 has safely arrived and now sits on my BJF bookcase. Looking forward to the next exclusive book. Which I think would be Patreon Stories vol 3.
            Last edited by saginawhorror; 01-25-2021, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
              Lost Echoes Vol 2 #27 has safely arrived and now sits on my BJF bookcase. Looking forward to the next exclusive book. Which I think would be Patreon Stories vol 3.
              Congrats! My is still showing in Jersey with an estimated delivery date of the 27th. Don't think it's gonna make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Congrats! My is still showing in Jersey with an estimated delivery date of the 27th. Don't think it's gonna make it.
                It was never updated until last night when it arrived in Michigan. Still showed in pre shipment until then.

Comment

It was never updated until last night when it arrived in Michigan. Still showed in pre shipment until then.
                  Tracking of late is anything but reliable. Most have gotten here within a few days of the estimate though. There seem to be a few black holes in the system depending on where stuff is coming from.

Comment

Congratulations, mine has dropped off the radar again. Hoping to see it soon.

And it is back. My chapbook scanned into Portland this morning. I should have it tomorrow!
                    Last edited by Martin; 01-26-2021, 04:28 PM.

Comment

After a more than 7 week journey my chap book is out for delivery!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        After a more than 7 week journey my chap book is out for delivery!
                        Looks like mine is going to be stuck in the armpit for a bit. I'm thinking I'm going to hold the record on this one.

Comment

Looks like mine is going to be stuck in the armpit for a bit. I'm thinking I'm going to hold the record on this one.
                          The chap showed up today! I'm gonna claim the record for the longest holdout

Comment

Glad to hear it arrived.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                              Glad to hear it arrived.

Thanks! Me too.

Comment

You are welcome to that record! Glad you finally have your copy.

Comment

Working...
                                X