X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I think these are reasonable expectations on both our parts. I mean, Jeff got his Bentley Little wish granted for his grab bag...
    I truly believe that Jeff requested a Bentley Little title. He really wants more Little stories but has created this persona so buying one would look bad. Instead he requests them in grab bags and can say “I got it so I may as well read the darned thing!” Then he really likes it but must keep up the persona. So he disses it hoping for the next opportunity to read more.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I will wish for you to get one in a grab bag as soon as I get one in my 2 for $20 box I have coming!
    I think these are reasonable expectations on both our parts. I mean, Jeff got his Bentley Little wish granted for his grab bag...

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I saw more pictures on EBay of the lettered and it is beautiful. The price was out of my range, but having one of those on my shelf would be nice. If one a PC lettered wanders into one of my grab bag purchases...I mean, I wouldn’t complain...
    I will wish for you to get one in a grab bag as soon as I get one in my 2 for $20 box I have coming!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I saw more pictures on EBay of the lettered and it is beautiful. The price was out of my range, but having one of those on my shelf would be nice. If one a PC lettered wanders into one of my grab bag purchases...I mean, I wouldn’t complain...

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    That is absolutely gorgeous!!! I can’t wait for the next announcement!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X