No announcement yet.

Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SST had copies of the lettered edition of 20th Century Ghosts available and I was so, so tempted. It looks stunning.

Comment

Yes it does look stunning and I'm sure it will be. Let us know when you've ordered it!

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      SST had copies of the lettered edition of 20th Century Ghosts available and I was so, so tempted. It looks stunning.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Lividian shipping noticed received for 20th Century Ghosts! It is coming UPS so I may get it before the chapbook that was sent Media mail on 12/05.

Comment

I got my Hill book today. No room on the shelf. I really need to get some better shelves soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Lividian shipping noticed received for 20th Century Ghosts! It is coming UPS so I may get it before the chapbook that was sent Media mail on 12/05.
            I bet we do, Martin. I received my "label created" notice as well. And looks like the Lettered won't be far behind it.

Comment

Congrats! I saw my first picture of one in the wild just a few moments ago. Hopefully mine will show up next week. Can't wait to see it in person.

Originally posted by khaos View Post
              I got my Hill book today. No room on the shelf. I really need to get some better shelves soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                Congrats! I saw my first picture of one in the wild just a few moments ago. Hopefully mine will show up next week. Can't wait to see it in person.

UPS has mine scheduled for delivery next Friday.

Comment

Good luck. Mine just says received for shipment on 1/4/21. There is no other info.

Comment

Good luck. Mine just says received for shipment on 1/4/21. There is no other info.

Mine appears to be moving faster than yours. I show 'Label Created' 1/8/21, 'Shipped' 1/8/21 and 'In Transit' 1/9/21. The estimated delivery was posted when it moved to In Transit.

Comment

My copy arrived today. Very nice book. I think I'll start reading it tonight. I thought I had another copy of 20th Century Ghosts, but when I went to add this new book to my Joe Hill shelf, I couldn't find it. Of course, there are many other spots it could be hiding in.

Comment

I absolutely LOVE how 20th Century Ghosts came out and I'm really looking forward to Night Country!!

Comment

Congrats that you received your copy. Really interested to see how this compares to Revival. I think the world of that book.

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          I absolutely LOVE how 20th Century Ghosts came out and I'm really looking forward to Night Country!!

Comment

Wednesday here.

Comment

Here is what mine says...Can anyone decipher this for me? Not sure if this means received for shipment or preparing to ship.Seems like it was received for shipment on 1/4/21 but is still pending?

January 4 - 6:35 PM Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending Mechanicsburg, PA

Comment

Here is what mine says...Can anyone decipher this for me? Not sure if this means received for shipment or preparing to ship.Seems like it was received for shipment on 1/4/21 but is still pending?

January 4 - 6:35 PM Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending Mechanicsburg, PA
                                I've always thought that it meant that the Post Office received notification that a shipment has been paid for externally (via Stamps.com or whatever) but that it hasn't yet arrived at the Post Office to enter their system. So Shipment (notification) Received, Package Acceptance (i.e. handoff) Pending (until it arrives). No idea if that's correct, but that's been my assumption.

Then again, I often see that scenario also phrased like this. in a far clearer, more definitive way (my CD package of NIGHT SHIFT):
                                January 6, 2021, 6:33 pm
                                Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
                                FOREST HILL, MD 21050

...so long story short, I'm not quite sure my assumption is correct, but hopefully it'll be to you soon.
                                Last edited by RonClinton; 01-11-2021, 09:17 PM.
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                                X