Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Any love for the next book? Sounds like a fun read.

https://lividian.com/just-announced-...trnlCAmiLHaPxY

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Great interview! I'm interested to see which Dean Koontz book is coming. I know Charnel House is doing The Bad Weather Friend, so it's probably not that one
    Ditto! Great interview. Am hoping it will be one of Koontz' early books. So many I would love to have as a limited edition.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    My long interview over at Collectible Book Vault, discussing the origins of Lividian Publications in more depth than I ever have before, has gone live:
    https://www.collectiblebookvault.com...e-press-vol-14
    Great interview! I'm interested to see which Dean Koontz book is coming. I know Charnel House is doing The Bad Weather Friend, so it's probably not that one

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    My long interview over at Collectible Book Vault, discussing the origins of Lividian Publications in more depth than I ever have before, has gone live:
    https://www.collectiblebookvault.com...e-press-vol-14

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Can you please shoot an email my way, so I don't forget to look into this when I get home? [email protected] -- thank you!
    email sent,

Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I have emails from your Patreon but have not received a Lividian email since 10/20 when my last package arrived. Did not go to junk either.
    Can you please shoot an email my way, so I don't forget to look into this when I get home? [email protected] -- thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Weird. Still no sign of the email?
    I have emails from your Patreon but have not received a Lividian email since 10/20 when my last package arrived. Did not go to junk either.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I did not receive an email from Lividian so I can't be sure. I do know what the limited shipping soon is though, I have the ARC and it is a beauty!
    Weird. Still no sign of the email?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Guesses on the email hint(s)? I have not a clue.
    I did not receive an email from Lividian so I can't be sure. I do know what the limited shipping soon is though, I have the ARC and it is a beauty!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Guesses on the email hint(s)? I have not a clue.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied

This one does not. With a handful of different projects on McCammon's plate this year, and most of them requiring signing sheets, it was decided to skip the signature tip-ins for this trade hardcover.
    Thanks, Brian. Still going to need it anyway!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by swintek View Post
    Thought I had this on order, but think I missed it. Checking it out- does the trade not have the signed, "pictorial" tip-in that most (all?) of the other trades had?
    This one does not. With a handful of different projects on McCammon's plate this year, and most of them requiring signing sheets, it was decided to skip the signature tip-ins for this trade hardcover.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    All preorders have been shipped for the TRADE HARDCOVER of SEVEN SHADES OF EVIL by Robert McCammon, and we now have approximately 50 copies of this edition left available: https://lividian.com/all-preorders-s...bert-mccammon/
    Thought I had this on order, but think I missed it. Checking it out- does the trade not have the signed, "pictorial" tip-in that most (all?) of the other trades had?

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    That is awesome. I hope this was a great success for LP!

Two of those bad boys will be in my hands on Saturday.

Am jealous! I held off on the trade since I ordered the limited. I just can't have two versions of the same book in my collection any longer and already have all the other Corbett books as LE's. The LE for Seven Shades cannot be published soon enough!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X