No announcement yet.

Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-order complete. Looks like it will be a great production.

Love the cutout on the slipcase and like the artwork.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
      Pre-order complete. Looks like it will be a great production.

Love the cutout on the slipcase and like the artwork.
      Agreed!!! It sounds like a great read!

Comment

Hey, Brian. Camelot isn't listed as one of the retailers in the newsletter but they do have it in their newsletter.

Comment

I wasn't a particular fan of the Greek chorus device in the book, but it's otherwise a great read of sorrow and regret and learning to move on as individuals and as a family under the weight of both. O'Nan is terrific, and the production values of this one look great...will definitely be giving this one serious consideration.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Pre order placed. I have not read this book but I like the descriptions that I have read about it. It looks to be another great production from Lividian.

Comment

Ordered. This has been an expensive week.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                I will make a decision on Suntups latest offering tonight so it may become an expensive week for me as well. The good news is that I will be getting this one through my pre-paid Patreon account so I do not have to worry about buying it.

Comment

I ordered this one from Camelot!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    Same, and same! I ordered right away. I've wanted to read this, and this looks like the nicest way to do so. It's a tad pricey, yes, but, looks very nice for the scratch. If it were literally $5 more- I'd back off. Weird, I know, but- Brian figured out the right price point, I guess.

Comment

I’m in as well. I’ve been meaning to get around to reading this one for years after perusing it at a bookshop once. I ordered through CD since I had store credit built up. The design looks great!

Comment

Interested to hear what the print run is.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Anyone know what the print run will be for "The Night Country"? Am interested to see how it compares with the previous Lividian titles considering King/Hill are more prominent authors.

Comment

Email from Lividian Press this morning stating that the print run for "The Night Country" will be set at 750. Also stated that this is the first of several projects in the works with O'Nan! Please do "Songs for the Missing" and "The Speed Queen". "The Circus Fire" would make a nice non-fiction title from Lividian as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Email from Lividian Press this morning stating that the print run for "The Night Country" will be set at 750.
                              So, exactly half the print run of Revival which comes as no surprise considering how many Stephen King fans are out there. A print run of 750 is still a healthy number for a limited edition. Congrats to Brian for another successful pre-sale!

Comment

Just posted an update on 20th Century Ghosts, which includes some photos of the "folded and gathered" stage, and also a short update on The Night Country. This update will be emailed TOMORROW morning (Tuesday, November 24) for those of you who are watching to see if you're getting the updates via email. For those who would like to read the news now, here's the link: https://lividian.com/november-2020-production-updates/

Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X