No announcement yet.

Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is absolutely gorgeous!!! I can’t wait for the next announcement!

Comment

I saw more pictures on EBay of the lettered and it is beautiful. The price was out of my range, but having one of those on my shelf would be nice. If one a PC lettered wanders into one of my grab bag purchases...I mean, I wouldn’t complain...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        I saw more pictures on EBay of the lettered and it is beautiful. The price was out of my range, but having one of those on my shelf would be nice. If one a PC lettered wanders into one of my grab bag purchases...I mean, I wouldn’t complain...
        I will wish for you to get one in a grab bag as soon as I get one in my 2 for $20 box I have coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          I will wish for you to get one in a grab bag as soon as I get one in my 2 for $20 box I have coming!
          I think these are reasonable expectations on both our parts. I mean, Jeff got his Bentley Little wish granted for his grab bag...

Comment

I think these are reasonable expectations on both our parts. I mean, Jeff got his Bentley Little wish granted for his grab bag...
            I truly believe that Jeff requested a Bentley Little title. He really wants more Little stories but has created this persona so buying one would look bad. Instead he requests them in grab bags and can say “I got it so I may as well read the darned thing!” Then he really likes it but must keep up the persona. So he disses it hoping for the next opportunity to read more.

Comment

I truly believe that Jeff requested a Bentley Little title. He really wants more Little stories but has created this persona so buying one would look bad. Instead he requests them in grab bags and can say “I got it so I may as well read the darned thing!” Then he really likes it but must keep up the persona. So he disses it hoping for the next opportunity to read more.
              It really is tacky of me for being soobviaous!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                That is absolutely gorgeous!!! I can’t wait for the next announcement!
                Agreed! I love the two-tone of white and blue. Matches up really well together.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                  Agreed! I love the two-tone of white and blue. Matches up really well together.
                  It is stunning!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    It is stunning!
                    Received shipping notice!

Comment

Received shipping notice!
                      Arrived today and it is huge and gorgeous!

Comment

Arrived today and it is huge and gorgeous!
                        Congratulations, that is a wonderful addition to your collection!

Comment

Congratulations, that is a wonderful addition to your collection!
                          Thanks, Martin! The most wonderful which is ironic since it's one of King's worse books for me.

Huge thanks to Brian for his assistance in being able to get on the Lettered track. Couldn't have done it without that and I'm super stoked to be my first Lettered track with a publisher right out of the gate. I'm sure it will only get better from here.

Comment

Thanks, Martin! The most wonderful which is ironic since it's one of King's worse books for me.

Huge thanks to Brian for his assistance in being able to get on the Lettered track. Couldn't have done it without that and I'm super stoked to be my first Lettered track with a publisher right out of the gate. I'm sure it will only get better from here.
                            Very happy for you and a bit jealous!

Comment

Very happy for you and a bit jealous!
                              Thank you, Sir!

Comment

Had to grab the Revival portfolio this morning. Between LOVING the artwork for Revival and seeing the quality in the limited and lettered editions of Revival, I think the portfolio is going to look amazing!!

Comment

Working...
                                X