X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

It has been posted about elsewhere on this forum. All indications are that this one is going to be a big movie.
    Ah, I just found your thread about it, Martin. As always, I'm late to the party.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    Hmmm...

Or am I just late hearing about this?

20thCG.jpg
    It has been posted about elsewhere on this forum. All indications are that this one is going to be a big movie.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Hmmm...

Or am I just late hearing about this?

20thCG.jpg
    Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 10-08-2021, 02:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

You may not think of it as a bonus. The reason I said that it was a bonus 'that I was not expecting' was because there is an element I did not realize would be done.
    Well now I'm intrigued.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

A bonus? Sweet. I must have missed that.
    You may not think of it as a bonus. The reason I said that it was a bonus 'that I was not expecting' was because there is an element I did not realize would be done.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

With a bonus that I was not expecting!
    A bonus? Sweet. I must have missed that.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Got a Lettered on the way and stoked!
    With a bonus that I was not expecting!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    A Lividian Patreon shipment is scheduled to arrive next Monday. I am very excited to see this one in person!
    Got a Lettered on the way and stoked!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    A Lividian Patreon shipment is scheduled to arrive next Monday. I am very excited to see this one in person!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    You are not alone in being reluctant to add another $100+ publisher. I love LP and will try to hang with Brian but at these price points I am hanging on by a finger. The only reason I can hold on with LP is their preorder and pay later policy. It gives me a chance to fit an expensive book into my budget over time. This however limits me from picking up standard fair small press stuff. This has been difficult for me to contend with. There have been many SST and Earthling titles I've had to skip because I don't have enough saved money in the account.

Struggling to deal with stagnant wages (for 10 years now), inflation, and how all that fits into my hobby.

Originally posted by swintek View Post

I fully intended and expected to order it, as I had all of Brian's previous releases, and that sucker was gone as soon as I saw the email. Pretty shocked. I immediately put my name on Lividian's Wait List (rather than try to secure a copy from another dealer), and hope that pans out at publication time. Am I a little reluctant to add yet another $100-a-book publisher to the ever expanding list? Yep, but, I'm very impressed with all of LP's books so far, and appreciate Brian's commitment to improve wherever he can.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I am VERY happy I grabbed Heart-Shaped Box as soon as the email came!!!! Seriously excited about that one! I really hope they do more Hill at some point.
    I fully intended and expected to order it, as I had all of Brian's previous releases, and that sucker was gone as soon as I saw the email. Pretty shocked. I immediately put my name on Lividian's Wait List (rather than try to secure a copy from another dealer), and hope that pans out at publication time. Am I a little reluctant to add yet another $100-a-book publisher to the ever expanding list? Yep, but, I'm very impressed with all of LP's books so far, and appreciate Brian's commitment to improve wherever he can.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I hadn't read the story but the book is gorgeous. I hope you will be pleased.

Thanks, I'm sure I will be...the pics I've seen of the volume definitely appear to do O'Nan's work justice.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I am VERY happy I grabbed Heart-Shaped Box as soon as the email came!!!! Seriously excited about that one! I really hope they do more Hill at some point.
    Brian has indicated more Hill books are under contract and his plan was to release them about once a year in original release order. If that information remains accurate I expect Horns in 2023.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I hadn't read the story but the book is gorgeous. I hope you will be pleased.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    …aaannd I just broke down and ordered a copy of THE NIGHT COUNTRY. It’s something I should’ve ordered to begin with, so am glad I at last got around to correcting my mistake.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X