Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sholloman81
    replied
    Just received my LE copy of Seven Shades of Evil (ordered via SubPress). So happy to finally have this in hand as this is one of my all-time favorite series. Have only read a few of the stories in this book previously; so, I can't wait to dig into the rest sometime soon. In terms of the production design, the book turned out fantastic. The cover-art fits well with the art for the preceding volumes in the series. The slipcase feels very sturdy, and the binding seems tight. I'm also really digging the interior art. So happy that I sprung for an LE version of this book. It's a little bittersweet thinking about there being only one book left in this series, Leviathan. Sure hope McCammon continues to write books once he wraps this series up! I know that he's mentioned the possibility of retiring in the past.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Posted some updates on A Child Alone with Strangers, Seven Shades of Evil, the next Joe Hill special edition, and a very cool first novel we'll be publishing this year --> https://lividian.com/lividian-public...february-2024/

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Just drop us a note if you need any assistance on a prospectus for the project.

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

I wish! That's been a dream project for me for years...

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Hot Damn! Do you wish you would have bumped up the limitation just a little more?
    Â
    I’m certainly happy it wasn’t one of the 2024 books with a lower print run.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Hot Damn! Do you wish you would have bumped up the limitation just a little more?

And now we're sold out!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Congrats. Great read and well worth a premium LP edition.

So when are we getting Duma Key?
    I wish! That's been a dream project for me for years...

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Only 15 copies left of the deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of A Child Alone with Strangers by Philip Fracassi --> https://lividian.com/store/a-child-a...mited-edition/
    And now we're sold out!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats. Great read and well worth a premium LP edition.

So when are we getting Duma Key?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Only 15 copies left of the deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of A Child Alone with Strangers by Philip Fracassi --> https://lividian.com/store/a-child-a...mited-edition/

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I'd be surprised if this doesn't sell out today!
    21 left.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Go buy now! Hurry up.

What are you waiting for?
    I'd be surprised if this doesn't sell out today!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Go buy now! Hurry up.

What are you waiting for?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    We're publishing a deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of A Child Alone with Strangers by Philip Fracassi, and there are less than 50 copies left available --> https://lividian.com/store/a-child-a...mited-edition/

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    I haven't gotten a lividian since the store but now I upped my pledge to the silver tier so I automatically get the new one. Very excited. Looking forward to getting my first lividian arc. My entire set will be the same number except the store.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Just got the secret pre-order email and jumped on a copy right away. Super happy to see this getting the LE treatment. Can't wait until it is officially announced.
    I snagged one immediately yesterday, too. Looks like I’ll have a signed trade 1st HC to sell at some point.

CD sent out an email about it with link a few minutes ago, in advance of Lividian’s own announcement, which seems kind of odd timing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X