X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Only 15 copies left of the deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of A Child Alone with Strangers by Philip Fracassi --> https://lividian.com/store/a-child-a...mited-edition/
    And now we're sold out!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats. Great read and well worth a premium LP edition.

So when are we getting Duma Key?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Only 15 copies left of the deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of A Child Alone with Strangers by Philip Fracassi --> https://lividian.com/store/a-child-a...mited-edition/

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

I'd be surprised if this doesn't sell out today!
    21 left.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Go buy now! Hurry up.

What are you waiting for?
    I'd be surprised if this doesn't sell out today!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Go buy now! Hurry up.

What are you waiting for?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    We're publishing a deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of A Child Alone with Strangers by Philip Fracassi, and there are less than 50 copies left available --> https://lividian.com/store/a-child-a...mited-edition/

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    I haven't gotten a lividian since the store but now I upped my pledge to the silver tier so I automatically get the new one. Very excited. Looking forward to getting my first lividian arc. My entire set will be the same number except the store.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Just got the secret pre-order email and jumped on a copy right away. Super happy to see this getting the LE treatment. Can't wait until it is officially announced.
    I snagged one immediately yesterday, too. Looks like I’ll have a signed trade 1st HC to sell at some point.

CD sent out an email about it with link a few minutes ago, in advance of Lividian’s own announcement, which seems kind of odd timing.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Just got the secret pre-order email and jumped on a copy right away. Super happy to see this getting the LE treatment. Can't wait until it is officially announced.
    Same here!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    I haven't gotten a lividian since the store but now I upped my pledge to the silver tier so I automatically get the new one. Very excited. Looking forward to getting my first lividian arc. My entire set will be the same number except the store.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    In the immortal words of Pope John Francis, "When one lives attached to money, pride or power, it is impossible to be truly happy.".

So let go of your money, pride and power (snickers), and give it all up to the great and omnipotent Lord of publications.

Â
    AMEN

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    In the immortal words of Pope John Francis, "When one lives attached to money, pride or power, it is impossible to be truly happy.".

So let go of your money, pride and power (snickers), and give it all up to the great and omnipotent Lord of publications.

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I wish money were not an issue for me. .

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I CANNOT WAIT FOR Lividian's 2024! If you're doing Pinborough, I AM HERE FOR IT! But I'm here for it anyway because you're doing an amazing job, BJF. I wish money were not an issue for me. I'd buy everything with absolute confidence that I'll at least love the edition on my shelf.
    Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X