Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sholloman81
    replied
    I purchased my copy immediately from Subpress. Am extremely happy that Lividian decided to do this tittle. I have always wanted a limited of this book but missed out on the SubPress version and didn't want to pay the inflated after market prices that I have seen in the past. Am also very happy that Lividian is making it to match their version of 20th Century Ghosts. This will end up being a very nice looking set.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Ordered! Perfect companion to 20th Century Ghosts especially for a guy (me) who is just starting to read Joe Hill. PLUS FV art and a Malerman signature! YES!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I so hope they do an art portfolio for this one. This is one of my favorite books and the art is perfect for the story!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I really like this model of pre-order and no pre-payment. Just saying.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    It's a pre-order with payment due later...Just saying, my friend.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Pass..Too many things in the purchase que already!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Lividian Publications is pleased to announce our new signed and slipcased hardcover Limited Edition of HEART-SHAPED BOX by Joe Hill: https://wp.me/pbFICG-2bs

Brian

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Pass..Too many things in the purchase que already!!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Done and done. Looks like an awesome production. The price was a little of a shocker but if the release schedule is not as prolific as other publishers I will try and hang in there with them. I love LP productions and think they are phenomenal.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Hahaha.

Email from Lividian: New book, don't share this with anyone yet!

*five minutes later*

Email from SubPress: HEY ORDER THIS NEW LIVIDIAN BOOK!!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Wow. I just received an announcement for the next Lividian Publications book... from Subterranean Press. The announcement hasn't even gone out from LP yet, has it?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    So new announcement on Tuesday! I’m excited to see what’s next.
    Still waiting for the last book to be sent. Curious what the new announcement will be.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by swintek View Post

Same happening over here. Fished it out again. I'm intrigued about the "big" announcement.
    Same with me. Lividian and CD emails always go to spam folder.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Found it in the spam section. Not sure why it keeps pushing those there. I have listed this as not SPAM in the past.

Thanks for the reminder.

Same happening over here. Fished it out again. I'm intrigued about the "big" announcement.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Found it in the spam section. Not sure why it keeps pushing those there. I have listed this as not SPAM in the past.

Thanks for the reminder.

Not sure why but Lividian emails are sent to spam about 50% of the time for me.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Understood. I am a fan of Brian but not a Patreon. Sorry, Brian.

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

The announcement email only went to Brian's Patreon supporters. I received it this past Wednesday. The email from this morning just said that the announcement is forthcoming on Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X