No announcement yet.

Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is supposed to be here on Tuesday. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Mine is currently scheduled for next Thursday. With Media Mail this time of year it may arrive sooner.

Comment

I should get mine today!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
          I should get mine today!
          Me too - it says out for delivery. I better keep an eye out for the mailman, 'cause there's a downpour outside, and I don't want it sitting on the porch.

Comment

What a coincidence... I have 11 boxes of something else “out for delivery” at my house today!
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I’ve returned mine to my dealer for production issues and am exchanging it for another. Unfortunate and disappointing, but it is what it is.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                I’ve returned mine to my dealer for production issues and am exchanging it for another. Unfortunate and disappointing, but it is what it is.
                Dang, Ron. You've had some bad luck lately. What were the issues, exactly?

Comment

Sorry yours had issues Ron. I got my copy and it really is a home run! Wonderful edition!

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
                    Dang, Ron. You've had some bad luck lately. What were the issues, exactly?
                    Yeah, that grey cloud above my head is getting discouraging...especially so give that both books (this and BROTHER) were high-end and such blems were particularly unexpected and disappointing.

My copy of REVIVAL had significant spotting on the impressions on both the front and back leather boards, like water spot staining that in some instances almost look like they melted the leather...really odd.

I’ll try to get on my PC and attach some pics here later today...folks may want to inspect their copy closely to make sure it’s free of similar spotting.

Comment

As is common with Media Mail this time of year I received my copy early. It is a beautiful edition. The art actually exceeds my expectations. I did not realize these would not be individually numbered.
                      Last edited by Martin; 01-26-2020, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                        I’ll try to get on my PC and attach some pics here later today...folks may want to inspect their copy closely to make sure it’s free of similar spotting.
                        Kim at Camelot outright asked if I wanted her to open up my copy and inspect it. I thought she was being over-cautious, but apparently not.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                          Kim at Camelot outright asked if I wanted her to open up my copy and inspect it. I thought she was being over-cautious, but apparently not.
                          I am certainly fully in the loop but the only one I have heard had issue was Ron's copy. Most people are saying how beautiful it is. The issue appears to be more of a unique issue rather than systemic. Hopefully your copy will be flawless.

Comment

My copy arrived today and I quickly looked through it. Love how the slipcase feels. And I wasn't aware of any potential issues, but I don't recall seeing anything wrong with my copy.

Comment

My copy arrived today. It's beautiful. Really have to see this one in person to really appreciate it. It was a great end to a frustrating day as the post office has no idea why my grab bag was delivered to the wrong address and no way to locate it unless the person received it sends it back to the post office.

Comment

I won't post all of them, but here's a few photos that give the basic idea of the issue...no idea if it's a chronic issue, sporadic, or limited to my one lone copy. I certainly haven't heard/read anyone else having this issue. With my luck lately, I'd almost hedge toward the latter...

revival1.jpg

revival2.jpg

revival3.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X