Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    As of this evening, we will have shipped 75% of the orders for the Limited Edition of Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill. We’re printing the packing lists/mailing labels in batches as we go, so watch for your shipping confirmation in your email. Thank you!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    So what is next? LOL LOL

Seriously take a break Mr. Freeman, but and only after, HSB goes out.

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The last orders for The Last House on Needless Street have been packed and should be picked up today. The last of the retailer orders will ship on Thursday and Friday.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    The last orders for The Last House on Needless Street have been packed and should be picked up today. The last of the retailer orders will ship on Thursday and Friday.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    For those who preordered the Limited Edition of Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill directly from Lividian, the “Your Lividian Publications Preorder Is Ready For Payment!”emails are sending now, and should be done sending by noon eastern time.

Unfortunately, it’s possible this email might end up in your spam, so you may need to check there. If you don’t see the email by noon, please send me an email at [email protected] and I’ll re-send it for you!

Important Note #1: We had to change our PayPal plug-in since the preorders were placed, and a very small percentage of customers using PayPal might find they cannot finish checking out when they go to pay. If this happens to you, don’t panic. Please email me at [email protected] and I’ll help you out.

Important Note #2: If you’ve moved since you placed your preorder, your old mailing address might still be on the order. Please email me at [email protected] after you pay and let me know your new address, so I can get that updated!

Best,
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Boy oh boy. That looks awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Busy, busy couple of weeks but I wanted to share this real quick:

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Woot! Great news.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Important update on the HEART-SHAPED BOX Limited Edition for anyone who preordered directly from us:

https://lividian.com/heart-shaped-bo...ou-preordered/

Short version: everything will be here and ready to ship by the end of next week, so I'll be sending the “Your Lividian Publications Preorder Is Ready For Payment” emails tomorrow morning — that is Tuesday, March 29. Unfortunately, it’s possible this email might end up in your spam, so you may need to check there. I will post another note here and on the website and social media when this email goes out.

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    50% of THE LAST HOUSE ON NEEDLESS STREET orders will be headed out the door this evening -- our UPS and USPS guys are going to LOVE us! -- and the rest will be packed and shipped over the next few days. Thank you for your patience!

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    I saw the email...at 11:18.

Thankfully SubPress still had copies for sale at that time!

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    I passed as well. It looks like a beautiful production, and that alone was almost enough to sway me, but I figured it out a few days ago, and reading up on it (beyond the hype I’ve heard for the last year or so) I just wasn’t confident that this would be the right book for me for a few reasons. I sure am loving Brian’s design aesthetic on the last few books, though, and his short pre-order model is to be applauded.
    It's crazy how the book is ready to ship already!

It's just such a shame that the author was misprinted as Scott Carson on the cover...

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I passed as well. It looks like a beautiful production, and that alone was almost enough to sway me, but I figured it out a few days ago, and reading up on it (beyond the hype I’ve heard for the last year or so) I just wasn’t confident that this would be the right book for me for a few reasons. I sure am loving Brian’s design aesthetic on the last few books, though, and his short pre-order model is to be applauded.

Leave a comment:

• Trashy45
    replied
    Looks like another beautiful edition and it appears that it is sold out everywhere. I didn't care much for the book when I read it last year so it was an easy pass for me.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    You passed on this one. I read it last year and I thought it was okay. Not that great and not one that I would like to own a special edition of. That being said the last pictures were f this one look amazing and a part of me wanted to order it just to continue having all of these releases. But I didn’t think it was fair to snag a copy of a book I didn’t like when there are people that love this book who want it more.
    I found the story to be rather middling. Everyone praising it so has me interested in re-reading it at some point. I have this one coming as part of my Patreon subscription so it will probably be the version I read next. Honestly not sure when that will be.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I passed as well. Money has been tight as of late and I need to be a little more judicious in my book-buying decisions. This looks like a great edition, though, and I'm probably will regret not picking it up later on. Congratulations to Brian for the very fast sell out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X