Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I had to pass this up. I'm spending part of my summer doing the East coast run of Dead and Company shows so money is going to be tight.  This is final tour for this version of the Dead and they played great last summer so this is more then likely the last time ill be doing something like this. Tickets to 8 shows and hoping to get to at least 2 more.  Congratulations to all who got in on this . 

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Interesting...I hadn't heard of this outfit before. Always nice to see new (?) players on the scene.
    I bought a book from them last year, which came very nicely wrapped with a personal note. I would definitely recommend them.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied

Interesting...I hadn't heard of this outfit before. Always nice to see new (?) players on the scene.
    I think I stumbled upon them recently while looking for something - not sure what it was. But it's great to have another option out there.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Phew! Kim came to my rescue again. I would have been upset if I missed this one.

She's saved my butt a few times!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Well, I missed out. SST still has copies, but I'm not sure I want to pay that much for shipping.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremyM View Post

Been around a couple years at least - have purchased a couple books from them, no issues.
    Glad to hear from someone who has purchased from them!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

The first I heard of them was when Lividian first listed them as a retailer for their product, probably last year. I have not purchased from them but their selection and mark-up have impressed me. I expect to use them in the future.

Leave a comment:

• JeremyM
    replied

Been around a couple years at least - have purchased a couple books from them, no issues.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    For anyone who missed grabbing one directly from Lividian here are the other retails that are getting copies:

Kathmandu Books

I hope everyone that wants one is able to get a copy!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Here are some images of the ARC for Gone South:
    IMG_3665.JPEGIMG_3666.JPEGIMG_3667.JPEGIMG_3668.JPEGIMG_3670.JPEGIMG_3672.JPEG

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Phew! Kim came to my rescue again. I would have been upset if I missed this one.

Gald you were able to grab a copy!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied

F#@! missed it. Checking with secondary sellers now.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    F#@! missed it. Checking with secondary sellers now.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    For anyone who missed grabbing one directly from Lividian here are the other retails that are getting copies:
    Bad Moon Books
    Camelot Books
    Cemetery Dance Publications
    Dark Regions
    Gerald Winters and Son
    Kathmandu Books
    Overlook Connection
    SST Publications (UK Store!)
    Subterranean Press
    Ziesings

I hope everyone that wants one is able to get a copy!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Got my copy pre-ordered! Thank you Subterranean Press!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X