No announcement yet.

Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on it. The answer has to be in his message somewhere.

ABM.jpg

Originally posted by Splync View Post
    Any hints on the title? ;-)
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
      I'll be announcing the next LetterPress Publications limited edition on Monday around lunch time if all goes well, and I wanted to mention something before I forget since I know folks here would probably want to know about this...

I'm selecting the same line of binding material I selected for REVIVAL, and our printer has found a way to coat the stamping die that gets heated for the blind stamping sections to hopefully prevent any of those little blister spots we found on REVIVAL.

Cannot wait to share the next book with you. Thanks again for your support!

Brian
      Looking forward to it!

Comment

Monday can’t get here soon enough (how often do you say that?!). Can’t wait to find out what the next book will be.

Comment

Now with all this social distancing going on and quite a few people home what is this lunch time time? Noon eastern? 1pm? What if I eat lunch at 10am because I have breakfast at 4am? Oh my god!!!!! This is What happens when there are no people around.
          Anyway looking forward to Monday to see what you have planned.

Comment

I'll be announcing the next LetterPress Publications limited edition on Monday around lunch time if all goes well and I wanted to mention something before I forget since I know folks here would probab ly want to know about thi s...

I'm selecting the sa me line of b inding mat e rial I selected for REVIVAL, and our printer has found a way to coat the stamping die that gets heated for the bli nd s tamping sections to h op e fully prevent any of t h ose little blister spots we found on REVIV A L.

Cannot wa I t to sha r e the next book with you. Thanks again for your support!

Brian

Here is what I was able to cyper. Fabio Beyond the Hair.

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
            Working on it. The answer has to be in his message somewhere.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22096[/ATTACH]

Comment

Excited for today's impending announcement!

Comment

I have something on my wish-list, so we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                  Excited for today's impending announcement!
                  Me too! And it's almost lunchtime! ;-)

Comment

11:30 EST is lunchtime.

Comment

You're a legend, Brian! Preordered!

Whether it was intentional or not, the book is currently up on LPP's site. I will refrain from saying the name, in case it was in error and should wait until the press release / email.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                        I have something on my wish-list, so we'll see.
                        And this wasn't it LOL. Better luck next time.

Comment

I'm very pleased to announce the next LetterPress Publications signed and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover is 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill, which we're offering as a “Preorder Only Limited Edition,” meaning the orders received between April 6 and April 30 will set the print run.

This special edition includes a brand-new introduction by Christopher Golden, new story notes by Joe Hill, and seventeen full-color illustrations by Vincent Sammy.

This is the first of several projects by Joe Hill that LetterPress Publications has in the works, and the print run for this book will set the print run for the others.

If you have any questions, please let me know! You can order through our website and also from a bunch of great retailers who could really use your support given the state of the world:

LPP ordering page:

https://letterpresspublications.com/...mited-edition/

List of retailers can be found on this post:

https://letterpresspublications.com/...ion-announced/

Thank you!

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

It is my favorite one from this author. Also, considering the events we are living in, I appreciate the terms.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                            And this wasn't it LOL. Better luck next time.

Comment

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ordered!! Plus that artwork is insanely AMAZING!!!!

Comment

Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag! The book was announced to Brian's Patreon supporters last night so we've been sitting here playing dumb.

Ordered! I placed my order through CD so I could use a $100 gift certificate that I've been saving for a special occasion. :-)
                                Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 04-06-2020, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X