Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LetterPress Publications

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Brian needs a Brian to run interference like Rich has
    Brian already does . She goes by the name Mrs. Freeman

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Brian already does . She goes by the name Mrs. Freeman
      Spoiler!

      Comment


        #48
        Any talk about remarques yet?
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
          Any talk about remarques yet?
          https://overlookconnection.com/catal...ed-p-8082.html

          Comment


            #50
            I have no interest in a Chadborne Remarque since he is not an artist involved in the book. I am also more interested in an art portfolio.

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I have no interest in a Chadborne Remarque since he is not an artist involved in the book. I am also more interested in an art portfolio.
              I would say there's a 95% chance of an Artwork Portfolio, and if we do one, it'll be different and very interesting...
              Brian James Freeman
              brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

              Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
              Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
              LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                I would say there's a 95% chance of an Artwork Portfolio, and if we do one, it'll be different and very interesting...
                Intriguing! The artwork looks amazing, and well worth having its own portfolio.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                  I would say there's a 95% chance of an Artwork Portfolio, and if we do one, it'll be different and very interesting...
                  Count me in!

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                    Intriguing! The artwork looks amazing, and well worth having its own portfolio.
                    Artwork Portfolios are often a huge pain in production, and often something goes very wrong (only one thing if you're lucky), and I swore I was done with them other than the ones we've already announced for CD... and then François started delivering this artwork for REVIVAL and I thought, "Well, I guess I'm doing another Artwork Portfolio!" So, yeah, the odds are getting better every day... Now I just have to figure out how I want to do it, because I'd want it to be unique and special.

                    Brian
                    Brian James Freeman
                    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
                    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
                    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I have no interest in a Chadborne Remarque since he is not an artist involved in the book. I am also more interested in an art portfolio.
                      Amen! The artwork in this edition is amazing!

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Thanks for the info. For me I would only want an added illustration from the artist in the book. In regards to art portfolios I've never been a big fan of them. I find I don't have a good way to store them and there is limited space on the wall(s) for framed pieces.

                        Either way my opinion and preference only works for me. I'm happy knowing others take pleasure in collecting in whatever way makes them happy.

                        Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I have no interest in a Chadborne Remarque since he is not an artist involved in the book. I am also more interested in an art portfolio.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          I'm a little late to the party, but I am in on this one. This is one of the few recent King books that have piqued my interest (can somebody PLEASE do a limited of DUMA KEY?) and the design looks fantastic. I'm not a big art portfolio fan, but I will get one for this book if offered. The art is phenomenal!!

                          Brian, you mentioned the lettered is sold out, but is can you share limitation and price point for that edition? I didn't even know a lettered was offered!

                          Comment


                            #58
                            +1 on Duma Key. I thought this was a great reset for SK and certainly revitalized my interest in his work. Great story.

                            Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                            I'm a little late to the party, but I am in on this one. This is one of the few recent King books that have piqued my interest (can somebody PLEASE do a limited of DUMA KEY?) and the design looks fantastic. I'm not a big art portfolio fan, but I will get one for this book if offered. The art is phenomenal!!

                            Brian, you mentioned the lettered is sold out, but is can you share limitation and price point for that edition? I didn't even know a lettered was offered!
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                              I'm a little late to the party, but I am in on this one. This is one of the few recent King books that have piqued my interest (can somebody PLEASE do a limited of DUMA KEY?) and the design looks fantastic.
                              Give me time... DUMA KEY is way, way up my list of books to ask for!

                              Brian
                              Brian James Freeman
                              brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                              Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
                              Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
                              LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                                Give me time... DUMA KEY is way, way up my list of books to ask for!

                                Brian
                                That would be a great one!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X