Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LetterPress Publications

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Yep. It looks great. I pre-ordered as well. If the terms would have been as usual I would have needed to pass. Very happy to get in on this one. Love this book.

    (Thanks, Brian!)

    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ordered!! Plus that artwork is insanely AMAZING!!!!
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

    Comment


      Preordered as well. And a special thanks to Brian for not having to prepay for the book today. Just makes things a little easier to swallow.

      Comment


        I am beyond thrilled with the idea of a full set matching of Joe Hill books! This one looks like a terrific start to the series. Please publish them in the order they were originally released.

        Comment


          I’ve been waiting for this next release from LPP and this meets my expectations and then some! Pre-ordered right away and also looking forward to a matching set of Hill books. Another home run from Letterpress!

          Comment


            I can't see myself being in the mix for a set but I am certainly happy with this one.

            BTW pretty cool suggestion in regards to publications.

            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I am beyond thrilled with the idea of a full set matching of Joe Hill books! This one looks like a terrific start to the series. Please publish them in the order they were originally released.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

            Comment


              Wow, looks awesome! Ordered it right away

              Comment


                Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                I can't see myself being in the mix for a set but I am certainly happy with this one.

                BTW pretty cool suggestion in regards to publications.
                There is no doubt in my mind that I will be in for the set. I nice limited of Heart Shaped Box with art, a new introduction and Mr. Hill story notes would be fantastic!

                Comment


                  Picked up this one as well. Have been wanting a better copy of this title for quite awhile as the trade edition that I have is in somewhat rough shape. Have considered the PS publishing limited version in the past, but have always ended up passing on it as I don't really care for the way they construct a lot of their limited editions (really thin paper and squared/block edges for their larger books). Much prefer the rounded edges that most publishers use and that PS uses for their smaller books/novellas. I am all about PS novellas. Thanks LLP for publishing this title and future Joe Hill works!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                    Picked up this one as well. Have been wanting a better copy of this title for quite awhile as the trade edition that I have is in somewhat rough shape. Have considered the PS publishing limited version in the past, but have always ended up passing on it as I don't really care for the way they construct a lot of their limited editions (really thin paper and squared/block edges for their larger books). Much prefer the rounded edges that most publishers use and that PS uses for their smaller books/novellas. I am all about PS novellas. Thanks LLP for publishing this title and future Joe Hill works!
                    I generally agree with your views on PS limited editions. With that in mind, I have the PS 10th Anniversary edition as well as their edition of The Fireman and they did a really nice job. I can't speak to the original release as I have not seen one in person.

                    Comment


                      Mock up for the Lettered is sweet as well! With my interest waning on the Suntup front; this is great news!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Mock up for the Lettered is sweet as well! With my interest waning on the Suntup front; this is great news!
                        I am assuming you will be remaining on the Lettered track.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          I am assuming you will be remaining on the Lettered track.
                          Yes, Sir! Just placed my order.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            Yes, Sir! Just placed my order.
                            I thought of you when I saw the photos last night. Congratulations. I am unwilling to pay the price of the lettered editions so I will live vicariously through you!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I thought of you when I saw the photos last night. Congratulations. I am unwilling to pay the price of the lettered editions so I will live vicariously through you!
                              Does this mean you won't be contributing to my GoFundMe campaign? On the scale of things, I find these Lettereds very reasonable considering the prices of others and I was overly impressed with Revival. Mr. Freeman has a customer for life as long as this thing doesn't kill us all or we all go broke.
                              Last edited by Brian861; 04-07-2020, 12:50 AM.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                Does this mean you won't be contributing to my GoFundMe campaign? On the scale of things, I find these Lettereds very reasonable considering the prices others and I was overly impressed with Revival. Mr. Freeman has a customer for live as long as this thing doesn't kill us all or we all go broke.
                                If the GoFundMe thing works let me know. Please help me fund the Joe Jill Lettered editions being produced by Letter Press Publications. I probably have to work on my pitch.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X