Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LetterPress Publications

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sorry for the trouble, guys! This is a totally different program than we use for CD because it interfaces with the LPP webstore really well, but if people aren't getting the notes, I'll look into changing to who we use for CD!

    Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    Still haven't gotten it yet.
    I'll add your address to the troubleshooting list with Brian's! Can you PM me the addy you're signed up with?

    Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

    Comment


      Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
      Sorry for the trouble, guys! This is a totally different program than we use for CD because it interfaces with the LPP webstore really well, but if people aren't getting the notes, I'll look into changing to who we use for CD!



      I'll add your address to the troubleshooting list with Brian's! Can you PM me the addy you're signed up with?

      Brian
      Thanks, Brian. Still nothing as of this morning.

      Comment


        Not to beat a dead horse but, I there another way we can see the new email?

        Comment


          Originally posted by fanatic View Post
          Not to beat a dead horse but, I there another way we can see the new email?
          D’oh... I forgot to mention that all of the updates also get posted here:

          https://letterpresspublications.com/blogs/news

          Still looking into the email problem!

          Brian
          Brian James Freeman
          brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

          Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
          Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
          LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

          Comment


            Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

            Still looking into the email problem!

            Brian
            Email problem?!?! Wait a minute! I thought you publisher guys ran the internet!

            Comment


              Thanks, I did see that on the website !

              Comment


                The mystery box contained Revival swag:

                Revival LPP Swag 1.jpgRevival LPP Swag 2.jpg
                Revival LPP Swag 3.jpg

                Comment


                  WOW! Lucky dog!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                    The mystery box contained Revival swag:

                    And what amazing swag it is! That's a sweet Halloween treat indeed!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                      WOW! Lucky dog!
                      Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                      And what amazing swag it is! That's a sweet Halloween treat indeed!
                      Thanks! Not sure if Brian planned it that way but we're going to say he did lol.

                      The proof is really heavy as well. I really like the printing for the start of each chapter. This is going to be a gorgeous production.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        The mystery box contained Revival swag:

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]21790[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21791[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]21792[/ATTACH]
                        Fantastic additions!

                        Comment


                          That Proof looks great!
                          I'll have to try my luck on eBay because I'm not going to win one.

                          Comment


                            Awesome surprise. Congrats!
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by fanatic View Post
                              That Proof looks great!
                              I'll have to try my luck on eBay because I'm not going to win one.
                              It is a very nice one.

                              Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                              Awesome surprise. Congrats!
                              Thanks, Tim!

                              Comment


                                Congratulations. That's an outstanding surprise package

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X