X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by joejets View Post
    SST is on a Lansdale roll! Which gets announced first - the third volume of short stories, or a beautiful HC of Lansdale's upcoming H&L collection
    "Of Mice and Minestrone" to match the Big Book and Blood and Lemonade?
    I HOPE it's the third volume of short stories! But it's all good no matter which they take on. The only book I passed on from them was the father and son Lansdale book. It looked awesome but I have to start cooling my spending.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    SST is on a Lansdale roll! Which gets announced first - the third volume of short stories, or a beautiful HC of Lansdale's upcoming H&L collection
    "Of Mice and Minestrone" to match the Big Book and Blood and Lemonade?

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by swintek View Post
    I was getting worried about mine as well- it showed up a few days ago here in L.A. I suspect Intl shipping is a little slow right now. Hang in there.
    At least I know copies are arriving. SST packages are always surprises since I can't stalk them like I do domestic shipments.

I have gotten quite a few books this week - maybe the week will end with SST?

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I’m still waiting for one order from SST - Cabin at the End of the World. Shipping notice was from 3/23. And on Friday I got the shipping notice for Blood and Lemonade.

Hoping it’s just a longer delay than normal for international shipping (which is always more of a crapshoot than domestic shipping) and not a sign that its lost.
    I was getting worried about mine as well- it showed up a few days ago here in L.A. I suspect Intl shipping is a little slow right now. Hang in there.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I’m still waiting for one order from SST - Cabin at the End of the World. Shipping notice was from 3/23. And on Friday I got the shipping notice for Blood and Lemonade.

Hoping it’s just a longer delay than normal for international shipping (which is always more of a crapshoot than domestic shipping) and not a sign that its lost.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X