X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Paul’s teasing some “incredible news”. I‘m curious as to what this is going to be.
    Yes and he has been teasing it for a few weeks now. Hopefully soon.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Paul’s teasing some “incredible news”. I‘m curious as to what this is going to be.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

I really wish that Paul would give the other Corbett books the SST treatment. It'd be cool to have another matching set!
    I asked Paul about this and at the time he said nothing was in the works but he work on getting the rights to future books in the series. There was no mention of previous books. I think that’s what’s holding people back. CD continued on from Sub Press, so those buyers naturally migrated over. I think that if SST announced they’d be doing limiteds of ALL books, their remaining stock would FLY.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

Oops I forgot to include that one. It is a very nice edition
    I really wish that Paul would give the other Corbett books the SST treatment. It'd be cool to have another matching set!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

The numbered edition of Cardinal Black is also on sale, which is one of the finest editions SST has produced.
    Oops I forgot to include that one. It is a very nice edition

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    SST is having a 40% off sale on The Handy Man, The Listener, Shining In The Dark, and Gwendy limited editions. Paul says he has to make room for a bit announcement.
    The numbered edition of Cardinal Black is also on sale, which is one of the finest editions SST has produced.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    SST is having a 40% off sale on The Handy Man, The Listener, Shining In The Dark, and Gwendy limited editions. Paul says he has to make room for a bit announcement.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Jargendeli View Post
    Actually it is four volumes in total. The fourth volume due out at the end of 2021.

Jim
    Darn I thought it was 5. Just like the PKD set from Subterranean Press.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Joe will have written enough new short stories since then that a fifth volume will be warranted.

Leave a comment:

• Jargendeli
    replied
    Actually it is four volumes in total. The fourth volume due out at the end of 2021.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

Whoa. That's a massive book. Volume 1 was 528 pages and Volume 2 was 554 pages and I thought those were pretty darn impressive.

I wonder just how complete this set will be in regards to collecting the totality of Lansdale's short fiction?
    It's supposed to cover all that's been published I believe. I think it's 5 volumes in total.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Anyone hear how volume 3 of the Lansdale short story collection is close to 700 pages? This is going to be a doorstop of a book.
    Whoa. That's a massive book. Volume 1 was 528 pages and Volume 2 was 554 pages and I thought those were pretty darn impressive.

I wonder just how complete this set will be in regards to collecting the totality of Lansdale's short fiction?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Anyone hear how volume 3 of the Lansdale short story collection is close to 700 pages? This is going to be a doorstop of a book.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Paul is great. I know it's been said before, but all Pauls seem to be great at publishing and customer service!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I also received a copy of Paradise Sky today. Sadly it came a little beat-up but Paul has already replied and is fixing the issue. The shipping box and packaging appeared fine.

KIMG0194.JPG KIMG0191.JPG KIMG0190.JPG
    OUCH. Surprised it came that way. Not surprised that Paul is taking care of you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X