Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    If anyone’s interested, I created an SST fan group on Facebook. I know Facebook is where privacy and facts go to die but I thought SST should get the attention they deserve. And Paul Fry has already stopped by and he’s reading the posts. So if anything it’ll be a great place to get questions answered.

and maybe have some fun? I don’t know.

just search FANS OF SST PUBLICATIONS. I’ll let you in.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dannyb View Post

Thanks for the suggestion. Sent an email, and got a real kind response, real quick too. He also said that im getting number 7 for the set. Woohoo!
    Paul not only publishes great books but is a master at customer service.

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

Yeah, he'll probably continue numbers for previous customers and then assign new numbers to new customers. Wouldn't hurt to email him with your order number and make a request if you have one. Or just ask for the lowest number available if that's your bag.
    Thanks for the suggestion. Sent an email, and got a real kind response, real quick too. He also said that im getting number 7 for the set. Woohoo!

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I wish I was but I don't think this set is in the cards for me. I keep coming back to it, in my head, but I really think I need to slow my book buying roll.

I know exactly what you mean about the book buying. Sometimes I look around myself and think I've lost my mind or I'm crazy. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I wish I was but I don't think this set is in the cards for me. I keep coming back to it, in my head, but I really think I need to slow my book buying roll.

Originally posted by c marvel View Post

I was feelin' frisky today. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Congrats!

I was feelin' frisky today. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats!

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    I purchased the new Malerman SST set today. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I purchased the new Malerman SST set today. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

Not sure, but unlikely. Some people request previously purchased numbers, like Jeff with #3. The rest is probably randomized.
    Yeah, he'll probably continue numbers for previous customers and then assign new numbers to new customers. Wouldn't hurt to email him with your order number and make a request if you have one. Or just ask for the lowest number available if that's your bag.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
    Does ordering as soon as the email came out mean ill be getting a lower number for the set, or is that not how it works?
    Not sure, but unlikely. Some people request previously purchased numbers, like Jeff with #3. The rest is probably randomized.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post
    Damn insomnia woke me up, so I decided to check my email...

And the new SST email had just come out. Holy hell is it an awesome set of books!

Purchased the set. Jeff will be very excited!
    F- - - in' something kept me from falling asleep last night. I haven't decided if I'll buy the set. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied
    Does ordering as soon as the email came out mean ill be getting a lower number for the set, or is that not how it works?

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Well I really thought about this one but it's a little to much money for me at the moment. I'm not saying the price point is bad at all, because honestly it's great, but with the set plus shipping it seemed to be a bit of a stretch for me.
    Yeah, the shipping is the cost of one book, so it sort of levels off with the free book. But to me, that just means free shipping on four books from the UK! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Well I really thought about this one but it's a little to much money for me at the moment. I'm not saying the price point is bad at all, because honestly it's great, but with the set plus shipping it seemed to be a bit of a stretch for me.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    In what comes as probably little surprise to Jeff and anyone else here who knows my thoughts of the author's work, I didn't opt for the set. However, I have always wanted to give the first book, the one now up for pre-order, another chance, so I did pre-order that one. I hope to be pleasantly surprised...if nothing else, I know the production work on the book will be up to SST's usual impressive standards.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X