X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Anyone else receive the secret email this morning? Book looks interesting but I hadn't read it. Anyone read this one and is it good?
    It’s one I’ve always been curious about and have meant to read, but just never got around to it. Haven’t decided yet if this is the edition I need to finally do so.

I was hoping it was going to be THE PALLBEARERS CLUB, but no such luck (yet). Martin (?) mentioned they’d be doing one, and I also personally confirmed with Tremblay last night over Zoom that SST will indeed be doing a limited of it.
    Last edited by RonClinton; 07-14-2022, 02:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Anyone else receive the secret email this morning? Book looks interesting but I hadn't read it. Anyone read this one and is it good?

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied
    I remember the Grady bundle took a long while to sell out. Crazy how popular the set is now.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Wow. Today’s newsletter pre-order sold super fast.
    I am guessing most were sold as part of the set originally offered.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Wow. Today’s newsletter pre-order sold super fast.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    My copy of Exorcism has not arrived either. I let Paul know and said I would wait longer to get my copy, but he's sending a replacement.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by swintek View Post

Ah! I was wondering just that. Can you tell you about how long ago you received "Exorcism"?
    At least a month ago. Shipping from across the pond is hit or miss this year. Its taken me 10 days to 6 weeks to get books from SST once I've received a shipping notification. Paul is very good at helping out with issues like this.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Ah! I was wondering just that. Can you tell you about how long ago you received "Exorcism"?
    I received "Exorcism" from SST several weeks ago. If you purchased and do not have it, I would reach out to Paul.
    Last edited by Martin; 05-28-2022, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

My Best Friends Exorcism has also come out. Its a beautiful looking book.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Hey Smart SST People: can someone tell me if Horrorstör is the only Hendrix title to ship so far? Was a 2nd title released yet?
    My Best Friends Exorcism has also come out. Its a beautiful looking book.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Hey Smart SST People: can someone tell me if Horrorstör is the only Hendrix title to ship so far? Was a 2nd title released yet?

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I passed as well. I've been trying to be more selective in what I buy in limited editions. I might WANT everything, but I don't NEED everything. This is in the former category rather than the latter.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    I'm going to have to pass on this one considering that I already own five copies of the trade edition.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Honestly the story was 'meh' for me so I passed.
    Bummer that you didn't enjoy it. But hey, I bet your wallet is happy that you could pass on this!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Anyone else jump on the Advance Preorder that was sent to newsletter subscribers this morning? I know we cannot talk about specifics yet, but, I am over the moon as this was a book I was hoping would get the limited treatment. Placed my order right away! Can't wait until this is officially announced so I can crow over this more!
    Honestly the story was 'meh' for me so I passed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X