Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Anyone else receive the secret email this morning? Book looks interesting but I hadn't read it. Anyone read this one and is it good?

Leave a comment:

• Dannyb
    replied
    I remember the Grady bundle took a long while to sell out. Crazy how popular the set is now.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Wow. Today’s newsletter pre-order sold super fast.
    I am guessing most were sold as part of the set originally offered.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Wow. Today’s newsletter pre-order sold super fast.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    My copy of Exorcism has not arrived either. I let Paul know and said I would wait longer to get my copy, but he's sending a replacement.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by swintek View Post

Ah! I was wondering just that. Can you tell you about how long ago you received "Exorcism"?
    At least a month ago. Shipping from across the pond is hit or miss this year. Its taken me 10 days to 6 weeks to get books from SST once I've received a shipping notification. Paul is very good at helping out with issues like this.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Ah! I was wondering just that. Can you tell you about how long ago you received "Exorcism"?
    I received "Exorcism" from SST several weeks ago. If you purchased and do not have it, I would reach out to Paul.
    Last edited by Martin; 05-28-2022, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

My Best Friends Exorcism has also come out. Its a beautiful looking book.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Hey Smart SST People: can someone tell me if Horrorstör is the only Hendrix title to ship so far? Was a 2nd title released yet?
    My Best Friends Exorcism has also come out. Its a beautiful looking book.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Hey Smart SST People: can someone tell me if Horrorstör is the only Hendrix title to ship so far? Was a 2nd title released yet?

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I passed as well. I've been trying to be more selective in what I buy in limited editions. I might WANT everything, but I don't NEED everything. This is in the former category rather than the latter.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    I'm going to have to pass on this one considering that I already own five copies of the trade edition.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Honestly the story was 'meh' for me so I passed.
    Bummer that you didn't enjoy it. But hey, I bet your wallet is happy that you could pass on this!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Anyone else jump on the Advance Preorder that was sent to newsletter subscribers this morning? I know we cannot talk about specifics yet, but, I am over the moon as this was a book I was hoping would get the limited treatment. Placed my order right away! Can't wait until this is officially announced so I can crow over this more!
    Honestly the story was 'meh' for me so I passed.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Anyone else jump on the Advance Preorder that was sent to newsletter subscribers this morning? I know we cannot talk about specifics yet, but, I am over the moon as this was a book I was hoping would get the limited treatment. Placed my order right away! Can't wait until this is officially announced so I can crow over this more!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X