X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I didn’t receive an email, which I always do. Did this go out only to buyers of the first book (whatever that is)? I’m hoping I’m not missing out on something.
    Yes, it only went out to those who purchased the first book in the trilogy directly from them. Sorry, I should have been more clear on that. The email stated that the actual announcement won’t be for a while yet.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I didn’t receive an email, which I always do. Did this go out only to buyers of the first book (whatever that is)? I’m hoping I’m not missing out on something.
    Huh. I didn't receive an email, either. I'm guessing you had to be a buyer of the first book, which I suppose then if I passed on it then I shouldn't worry too much about the second...but of course my collectoritis is kicking in and FOMO (and curiosity) is strong...

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Anyone else hop on this weekend's "Secret Advance Preorder" title? I know I did! Wish we could be specific as I was very excited to see the 2nd book in this trilogy being offered for pre-order. They did a great job with the 1st book! Also got to love SST's prices. Was able to pick-up the limited w/international shipping for $63!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Anyone else hop on this weekend's "Secret Advance Preorder" title? I know I did! Wish we could be specific as I was very excited to see the 2nd book in this trilogy being offered for pre-order. They did a great job with the 1st book! Also got to love SST's prices. Was able to pick-up the limited w/international shipping for $63!
    Last edited by sholloman81; 11-21-2022, 03:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Just received my shipping notice from SST for Gwendy's Final Task! Am super excited to see this one finally shipping! I had previously decided to wait until the (LE) Final Task was received and then give the series a straight read-through. I normally would have read each book as they came out; however, since CD had delayed Magic Feather so much, I decided to just hold off on reading it and complete the trilogy all at once.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Anyone pick-up the new SST pre-order. I pretty much adore all things Lansdale; so, it was a must for me! Also really like the cover for this one!
    No, I have a signed tpb of the collection, and that’ll have to do.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Anyone pick-up the new SST pre-order. I pretty much adore all things Lansdale; so, it was a must for me! Also really like the cover for this one!
    I haven't picked it up yet. I'm hoping that Camelot gets copies. I really want it, though!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats. I was highly tempted to go for this as well. I ultimately passed but with regret.

So happy to have scored a copy of Unbury Carol from SST this morning. I passed on the Malerman bundle when it was first announced since I already have Bird Box/Malorie from DRP. Just can't do multiple copies of the same book anymore as I'm lacking the space and money to justify it. Since I don't have a copy of Unbury Carol yet, this was a must for me! Great way to start my Friday!!!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    So happy to have scored a copy of Unbury Carol from SST this morning. I passed on the Malerman bundle when it was first announced since I already have Bird Box/Malorie from DRP. Just can't do multiple copies of the same book anymore as I'm lacking the space and money to justify it. Since I don't have a copy of Unbury Carol yet, this was a must for me! Great way to start my Friday!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Never even heard of a sour. Interesting.

No idea what they taste like but the name is fairly gross TBH.

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Here's the beer I've been enjoying the last few days - grabbed it on a recent trip to New York (I think I've seen it here before but didn't buy it at the time.)

20220722_012229343_iOS.jpg

Always a fan of anything unicorn, but I've been really getting into sours the last year and beginning to leave the IPAs behind (I still enjoy a nice IPA though, but sours are where it's at right now.)

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Here's the beer I've been enjoying the last few days - grabbed it on a recent trip to New York (I think I've seen it here before but didn't buy it at the time.)

20220722_012229343_iOS.jpg

Always a fan of anything unicorn, but I've been really getting into sours the last year and beginning to leave the IPAs behind (I still enjoy a nice IPA though, but sours are where it's at right now.)

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I really just like the pony bottles. The beer is kind of secondary.

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I have opinions about your fancy beer . . .

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I have opinions about your fancy beer . . .

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    How long since I last bought a book? I bought this. My budget doesn't really allow for books at this point however I did it anyway. Cancel a few taco Tuesdays and buy PBR in lieu of something fancy, like the banquet beer, and boom I now have pre-ordered another book.

I feel good about the purchase but hadn't read the book. I hope it's good but I do know that SST will produce I nice edition.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X