No announcement yet.

SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it and am passing. Trying to buy less, often failing. This author, while I enjoy, is just not a must read for me.

Comment

I also passed on today's offer from SST. I have my eyes on another book which to me is quite tempting. ~Cap
      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Will likely opt for a copy. This one is more of a gamble since I haven't read it yet (don't believe the trade is even out yet), but given the author and the themes I'll probably roll the dice.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
          Will likely opt for a copy. This one is more of a gamble since I haven't read it yet (don't believe the trade is even out yet), but given the author and the themes I'll probably roll the dice.
          I do like that it's following close on the heels of the trade edition. I liked the premise of the story when it was announced and I was hoping SST would go for it. And what they're charging for a signed edition with art from one of my favorite artists, it's not that much more expensive than a trade hc.

Comment

All good points, and, yep, I went for it.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Found a coupon and a reduced shipping code. Ordered . This story sounds so good..... even with everything going on around the world right now.

Comment

Dug up an old loyalty discount card for 15% off - essentially got the shipping for free - and placed my order (before I completely forgot to.)

Comment

Had to hop on this announcement. I've really enjoyed everything I have read by this author and am guessing I will like this new one too. Add in the fact that the limited is only 50 bucks when the trade is 28 bucks on Amazon and it feels like a real steal considering all of the extras & production value. Got to say that I really love what SST has been doing over the last year. Looking at my preorders, it looks like I have at least 3-4 books pending with them and can't wait to get my hands on them (Lebbon's-The Silence, Youers-Westlake Soul, Lansdale-Big Lizard, Tremblay-Survivor Song). Can't wait to see what SST announce next!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                    Had to hop on this announcement. I've really enjoyed everything I have read by this author and am guessing I will like this new one too. Add in the fact that the limited is only 50 bucks when the trade is 28 bucks on Amazon and it feels like a real steal considering all of the extras & production value. Got to say that I really love what SST has been doing over the last year. Looking at my preorders, it looks like I have at least 3-4 books pending with them and can't wait to get my hands on them (Lebbon's-The Silence, Youers-Westlake Soul, Lansdale-Big Lizard, Tremblay-Survivor Song). Can't wait to see what SST announce next!
                    I have to agree with you. If this was a book I was going to buy it would be the SST edition. Although I have a couple of SST editions Westlake Soul will be my first direct purchase. Looking forward to getting some of the previously mentioned discount coupons for myself!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                      They should be announcing the 3rd volume of Lansdale short stories soon. I love what they have done with the first 2 volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        They should be announcing the 3rd volume of Lansdale short stories soon. I love what they have done with the first 2 volumes.
                        These have really tempted me but I have been able to resist so far.

Comment

SST is releasing a new special edition for 'Survivor Song' by Paul Tremblay.

https://sstpublications.co.uk/Survivor-Song.html

Comment

Just got a shipping notice for Gwendy's Magic Feather.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              Just got a shipping notice for Gwendy's Magic Feather.
                              Paul's going buck wild over there! The day I got Cabin at the End of the World, I also got my shipping notice for Blood and Lemonade. And now he's sending out GMF! He's kicking ass.

Comment

I’m still waiting for one order from SST - Cabin at the End of the World. Shipping notice was from 3/23. And on Friday I got the shipping notice for Blood and Lemonade.

Hoping it’s just a longer delay than normal for international shipping (which is always more of a crapshoot than domestic shipping) and not a sign that its lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X