Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joejets
    replied
    My copy of Exorcism has not arrived either. I let Paul know and said I would wait longer to get my copy, but he's sending a replacement.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by swintek View Post

Ah! I was wondering just that. Can you tell you about how long ago you received "Exorcism"?
    At least a month ago. Shipping from across the pond is hit or miss this year. Its taken me 10 days to 6 weeks to get books from SST once I've received a shipping notification. Paul is very good at helping out with issues like this.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Ah! I was wondering just that. Can you tell you about how long ago you received "Exorcism"?
    I received "Exorcism" from SST several weeks ago. If you purchased and do not have it, I would reach out to Paul.
    Last edited by Martin; 05-28-2022, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

My Best Friends Exorcism has also come out. Its a beautiful looking book.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Hey Smart SST People: can someone tell me if Horrorstör is the only Hendrix title to ship so far? Was a 2nd title released yet?
    My Best Friends Exorcism has also come out. Its a beautiful looking book.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Hey Smart SST People: can someone tell me if Horrorstör is the only Hendrix title to ship so far? Was a 2nd title released yet?

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I passed as well. I've been trying to be more selective in what I buy in limited editions. I might WANT everything, but I don't NEED everything. This is in the former category rather than the latter.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    I'm going to have to pass on this one considering that I already own five copies of the trade edition.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Honestly the story was 'meh' for me so I passed.
    Bummer that you didn't enjoy it. But hey, I bet your wallet is happy that you could pass on this!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Anyone else jump on the Advance Preorder that was sent to newsletter subscribers this morning? I know we cannot talk about specifics yet, but, I am over the moon as this was a book I was hoping would get the limited treatment. Placed my order right away! Can't wait until this is officially announced so I can crow over this more!
    Honestly the story was 'meh' for me so I passed.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Anyone else jump on the Advance Preorder that was sent to newsletter subscribers this morning? I know we cannot talk about specifics yet, but, I am over the moon as this was a book I was hoping would get the limited treatment. Placed my order right away! Can't wait until this is officially announced so I can crow over this more!

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I don't mind if print runs are increased - as long as it's not done like how Borderlands did their various Little Books. I also try not to get worked up about matching numbers (I've had issues with CD and Gauntlet about this in the past) because what it amounts to is being able to get the book I want. There's even a part of me that doesn't get worked up about PC copies - again, I want the book, and now I have the book. I look at my Lansdale collection - the numbers are all over the place. Does it make me like the books less? Hell no.

Now saying all of that - I'll admit that I'm VERY tempted to sell off my matching signed/numbered editions of SubPress's The Expanse series. Seeing what those books go for with matching numbers is out of control. But I know me, I won't. Even though that money is appealing.

Anyways, Paul was very open about the whys he did what he did, and I'll still be buying from him because right now, he's giving me the most bang for the buck when it comes to books right now.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post

My email says my Paul Tremblay Special Bundle has shipped. I wonder if I am getting just The Little Sleep or perhaps the second title too. ~Cap
    Just received my package and it was only the Little Sleep. I'm assuming that the 2nd book in the bundle will be out end of year. Was surprised that the package only took a week to arrive from overseas. Perhaps the post office is finally caught up from the holidays. As usual with SST, the book looks fantastic. Really like Serra's artwork in the one. Paul also threw in a few more coupons which are always appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Guys, I think how we feel about this issue, is just how we are going to feel about it. I respect all of you and have had literally dozens of positive interactions and sales with many of you over the years. I guess the issue is, where does the decision originate from, a desire to do good and expand the positive book experience or greed. Sometimes it's obvious which is which.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    This conversation has gotten kind of weird.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X