Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Since they announced both today I can say that I went for both because The Silence was such a great book that I wanted it and n a limited edition. I had to go for magic feather because I needed it to match the button box.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Toyed with the idea of the one that is probably of less interest to most than the other, but I already have another mm edition of it, so not sure.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I too loved that video. Can't wait for my copy to arrive. Did anyone else to overboard on Friday with the SST email? They have now taken me for 2 more books.

Thank you! I didn't bite on the two new offerings . . . yet. I am getting a different edition for one of them so I probably won't get it from SST. But I'm really considering the other one.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    That looks like a beautiful edition. Head Full of Ghosts is the only Tremblay novel I have read so far but I did enjoy it.
    I think it'll be up next for me after I finish my re-read of Tommyknockers. I'm on the hook for all the SST Tremblay books so I better love it.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    It is a beauty. I'm a sucker for Serra's work, though. And I think SST is a great press. Their books are priced right and well done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X