X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

The numbered edition of Cardinal Black is also on sale, which is one of the finest editions SST has produced.
    Oops I forgot to include that one. It is a very nice edition

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    SST is having a 40% off sale on The Handy Man, The Listener, Shining In The Dark, and Gwendy limited editions. Paul says he has to make room for a bit announcement.
    The numbered edition of Cardinal Black is also on sale, which is one of the finest editions SST has produced.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    SST is having a 40% off sale on The Handy Man, The Listener, Shining In The Dark, and Gwendy limited editions. Paul says he has to make room for a bit announcement.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Jargendeli View Post
    Actually it is four volumes in total. The fourth volume due out at the end of 2021.

Jim
    Darn I thought it was 5. Just like the PKD set from Subterranean Press.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Joe will have written enough new short stories since then that a fifth volume will be warranted.

Leave a comment:

• Jargendeli
    replied
    Actually it is four volumes in total. The fourth volume due out at the end of 2021.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

Whoa. That's a massive book. Volume 1 was 528 pages and Volume 2 was 554 pages and I thought those were pretty darn impressive.

I wonder just how complete this set will be in regards to collecting the totality of Lansdale's short fiction?
    It's supposed to cover all that's been published I believe. I think it's 5 volumes in total.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Anyone hear how volume 3 of the Lansdale short story collection is close to 700 pages? This is going to be a doorstop of a book.
    Whoa. That's a massive book. Volume 1 was 528 pages and Volume 2 was 554 pages and I thought those were pretty darn impressive.

I wonder just how complete this set will be in regards to collecting the totality of Lansdale's short fiction?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Anyone hear how volume 3 of the Lansdale short story collection is close to 700 pages? This is going to be a doorstop of a book.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Paul is great. I know it's been said before, but all Pauls seem to be great at publishing and customer service!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I also received a copy of Paradise Sky today. Sadly it came a little beat-up but Paul has already replied and is fixing the issue. The shipping box and packaging appeared fine.

KIMG0194.JPG KIMG0191.JPG KIMG0190.JPG
    OUCH. Surprised it came that way. Not surprised that Paul is taking care of you.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Yeah, Paul seems like a nice guy. He even responded to me when I sent him an email thanking him for publishing a new limited of WESTLAKE SOUL when it was first announced.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Thanks. Paul seems very cool by the way. Never had dealings with him before.

I do agree with what you said. Its a very nice edition at a great price.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that about your copy. I'm glad that Paul is taking care of you, though!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I also received a copy of Paradise Sky today. Sadly it came a little beat-up but Paul has already replied and is fixing the issue. The shipping box and packaging appeared fine.

KIMG0194.JPG KIMG0191.JPG KIMG0190.JPG
    Last edited by Ben Staad; 08-07-2020, 12:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X