SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I’m on the fence about this one . Hopefully I can make up my mind before it sells out
    I’m also on the fence about the Block book. this sounds interesting, but I’m not familiar with Block’s work so this might wind up as a pass.

Comment

Block is an absolutely phenomenal writer, everyone unfamiliar with his stuff should go pick up something by him. HCC has published a bunch of his titles.

Comment

I’m a huge Block fan as well as a fan of writer memoirs (in fact, I just picked up Jeff Strand’s) and books about publishing history, so this SST trifecta was a Must Have for me.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Another new Lansdale book from SST was announced yesterday. After I learned I wasn't getting it from Camelot, I realized I missed the last SST Lansdale so I just ordered those today.

$115 after shipping and discount isn't too bad for two books from the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
            Another new Lansdale book from SST was announced yesterday. After I learned I wasn't getting it from Camelot, I realized I missed the last SST Lansdale so I just ordered those today.

$115 after shipping and discount isn't too bad for two books from the UK.
            And, the quality for the price can't be beat. Love these SST Lansdale editions.

Comment

Working...
            X