X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    And since I'm eyeing that title, I might as well pick up Paradise Sky, right?

I also have debating on their edition of Cardinal Black. I have CD's edition on order through Camelot, but that lettered edition is calling my name.
    And don't forget COSMIC INTERRUPTIONS!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied

I also have debating on their edition of Cardinal Black. I have CD's edition on order through Camelot, but that lettered edition is calling my name.
    Yeah, you have to get SST's Paradise Sky. Also Shining in the Dark is loaded with signatures. And their edition of The Listener might be my favorite!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I didn't see a dedicated thread for SST on the forum so I thought one would be nice.

Did anybody get the email today? The book won't be publicly announced yet, so I won't mention it by title. I think I'm going to pull the trigger...
    I have all three books in their signed trade 1st-ed. HC, so will likely pass...I just need to start being more selective. It sure is giving me pause, though, as the first one is among one of my favorite horror novels. So still mulling it over, if I’m going to be honest with myself.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    started a topic SST Publications

SST Publications

I didn't see a dedicated thread for SST on the forum so I thought one would be nice.

Did anybody get the email today? The book won't be publicly announced yet, so I won't mention it by title. I think I'm going to pull the trigger...
Working...
X