X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    Anyone here gonna be buying what was announced today? I thought that was pretty cool
    No, passing on this one. Cool acquisition for Paul, though...it should heighten awareness of his press, I'd think.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    Anyone here gonna be buying what was announced today? I thought that was pretty cool
    Yep

Leave a comment:

• Nemoh21
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I am ready to receive my copy.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Just received a package from SST as well. It included my copies of WESTLAKE SOUL, SURVIVOR SONG, & BIG LIZARD. All three books look amazing, especially considering the low cost! SST is fast becoming one of my favorite small press publishers. Haven't read any of these novels before and am excited to dig into them soon.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Received my copies of WESTLAKE SOUL and SURVIVOR SONG; look for them on my Twitter Showcase Book feed this week.

Damn, but Paul does nice work...these are beautiful.

EDIT: Today's tweet of the Youers volume:
    https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...337195521?s=20

...aaannd a second EDIT: Today’s tweet of the Tremblay:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...980030976?s=21
    Last edited by RonClinton; 11-11-2020, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Shipping notice last week and books arrived yesterday. They are just beautiful

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post

I've not ordered directly from SST, but my experience is that transit times can vary WILDLY, even in the best of times. I have books take over a month to get to me, and I've had them arrive within a week or so.
    I have had the same experience, mostly from PS but a couple of orders from SST in there. I have been waiting just over 2 weeks for Westlake Soul.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    How many weeks should I anticipate on delivery? I am at 2 weeks and 1 day. SST to the USA.
    I've not ordered directly from SST, but my experience is that transit times can vary WILDLY, even in the best of times. I have books take over a month to get to me, and I've had them arrive within a week or so.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Mine took 14 days to arrive.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    How many weeks should I anticipate on delivery? I am at 2 weeks and 1 day. SST to the USA.

Leave a comment:

• fanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I received mine as well. It’s a rather sharp looking book. And for a change, my wife was excited when I showed it to her. WESTLAKE SOUL is one of her favorite books as well.
    My wife loved it also!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    Received my copy of WESTLAKE SOUL from SST today. It is quite good looking. Love the use of the color red through out the book.
    I received mine as well. It’s a rather sharp looking book. And for a change, my wife was excited when I showed it to her. WESTLAKE SOUL is one of her favorite books as well.

Leave a comment:

• fanatic
    replied
    Received my copy of WESTLAKE SOUL from SST today. It is quite good looking. Love the use of the color red through out the book.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Shipping notice received for both books.
    Same. Looking forward to 'em!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X