SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I’m still waiting for one order from SST - Cabin at the End of the World. Shipping notice was from 3/23. And on Friday I got the shipping notice for Blood and Lemonade.

Hoping it’s just a longer delay than normal for international shipping (which is always more of a crapshoot than domestic shipping) and not a sign that its lost.
    I was getting worried about mine as well- it showed up a few days ago here in L.A. I suspect Intl shipping is a little slow right now. Hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
      I was getting worried about mine as well- it showed up a few days ago here in L.A. I suspect Intl shipping is a little slow right now. Hang in there.
      At least I know copies are arriving. SST packages are always surprises since I can't stalk them like I do domestic shipments.

I have gotten quite a few books this week - maybe the week will end with SST?

Comment

SST is on a Lansdale roll! Which gets announced first - the third volume of short stories, or a beautiful HC of Lansdale's upcoming H&L collection
        "Of Mice and Minestrone" to match the Big Book and Blood and Lemonade?

Comment

Originally posted by joejets View Post
          SST is on a Lansdale roll! Which gets announced first - the third volume of short stories, or a beautiful HC of Lansdale's upcoming H&L collection
          "Of Mice and Minestrone" to match the Big Book and Blood and Lemonade?
          I HOPE it's the third volume of short stories! But it's all good no matter which they take on. The only book I passed on from them was the father and son Lansdale book. It looked awesome but I have to start cooling my spending.

Comment

Found this on Camelot. I've always been interested in Tod Robbins. I jumped on this one.
            https://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/unholy-tales

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              Found this on Camelot. I've always been interested in Tod Robbins. I jumped on this one.
              I saw an announcement for this book earlier this week. I admit it caught my eye, I won't order it though. I've ordered 3 trade paperbacks, 1 S/L and the reader's copy hardcover I found. I wouldn't have seen this book in an email from PS Publishing since their newsletter comes out on Fridays.

Cap
              Last edited by c marvel; 04-18-2020, 12:43 AM.
              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                Think this is in the wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Think this is in the wrong thread.
                  Pshaw! It's a thread dedicated to a UK publisher with a name formed by an abbreviation! 6 of one and all that!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    Pshaw! It's a thread dedicated to a UK publisher with a name formed by an abbreviation! 6 of one and all that!
                    Leave my ocd alone.

Comment

I have gotten quite a few books this week - maybe the week will end with SST?
                      NARRATOR: It did not.

Comment

NARRATOR: It did not.
                        Still have till the end of Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          Still have till the end of Saturday.
                          That's the optimism I need!

Comment

It came today!

Comment

It came today!
                              Cool!

Comment

Today another box from SST arrived. This time containing the newest Joe Lansdale Hap and Leonard collection - Blood and Lemonade.

Comment

Working...
                                X