Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed Thomas Harris book for under $20...? Yes, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I figure that if you didn't like The Mailman you are a lost cause. I will pray for you just the same. And I already follow Ron on Twitter so I have done my part!
    If that's his best, then yeah. It don't look good. But who knows? Maybe my mood will change and I won't be such a curmudgeon and I'll let a Little love in.

Or Suntup could do one of his books!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I'll try again. That's all the prayers can get you! I'll try!
    I figure that if you didn't like The Mailman you are a lost cause. I will pray for you just the same. And I already follow Ron on Twitter so I have done my part!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Oh, and to include Jeff in your nightly prayers that he sees the light and becomes Bentley Little's #1 fan.
    I'll try again. That's all the prayers can get you! I'll try!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I guess we really all owe Ron a huge round of beers for this one.
    Everyone's happiness when they receive a $20 book worth $200+ is all I need.

Well, and to follow me on Twitter so I can break 500 followers and rub my social-media savvy daughter's nose in it.

But that's all I need.

Oh, and to include Jeff in your nightly prayers that he sees the light and becomes Bentley Little's #1 fan.

Happiness, followers, and prayers for Jeff -- that's all I need.

jerk.JPG

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    I soooooo wish we could organize a gathering of CD Forum members. CDCON? Forumpalooza? BOOKS BEERS and BLOOD FEST?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    But they are very fine books...

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I find VJ to be typically priced 30% to 50% above the current market value.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    VJ Books is selling them on pre-order for $60 and $100 upon release. This is some kinda crazy for sure with what's going on with this book.
    I find VJ to be typically priced 30% to 50% above the current market value.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Interesting......

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    VJ Books is selling them on pre-order for $60 and $100 upon release. This is some kinda crazy for sure with what's going on with this book.
    Look at the suggested search terms after VJ Books:Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 12.12.37 PM.png

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    No, no idea at all how many are being signed…frankly, knowing Harris’ past reluctance for promotion and signing, I’m surprised he’s signing any at all. With that in mind, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was only, say, 100. But given that they’re coming from Barnes and Noble, that low number seems unlikely. So…500? 1000? No idea, but I sure have to think it’s on the low end of whatever spectrum we might guess it to be.
    Then how can these still be available for ordering? The page has been live for a few weeks and the price is insanely low. No matter what, I'm thrilled t find out how this all turns out.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Ordered. Any idea on how many are being signed? Either way I love signatures so I am excited about this one!
    No, no idea at all how many are being signed…frankly, knowing Harris’ past reluctance for promotion and signing, I’m surprised he’s signing any at all. With that in mind, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was only, say, 100. But given that they’re coming from Barnes and Noble, that low number seems unlikely. So…500? 1000? No idea, but I sure have to think it’s on the low end of whatever spectrum we might guess it to be.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Ordered. Any idea on how many are being signed? Either way I love signatures so I am excited about this one!

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I was very close to ordering this. I still may before the weekend is over if it's still available. Thanks for the information.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Stephen King tweeted and posted on Facebook about this book this morning.

CARI MORA QUOTE.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X