Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed Thomas Harris book for under $20...? Yes, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Apparently there was a 1/150 clamshell copy for L150, or around $190:

https://www.goldsborobooks.com/produ...deluxe-edition

Wish I’d known about this one before it sold out. :-(
    When I went there just now, the page had changed to "1 remaining" -- just FYI!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Now that it's published, B&N has dropped the price!

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 6.19.38 AM.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    My copy is slated to arrive Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    So, I'm 50 pages in so far of the 300 or so pages and man did they bump the font to get this thing to 300 pages. I feel like I'm reading the large print edition.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Damn nice sig too!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    WOO HOO!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I just got my copy, and the signature is different from the one shown above, so it looks like the real deal.
    It's different for sure! Awesome! Thanks, Dave!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I just got my copy, and the signature is different from the one shown above, so it looks like the real deal.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dave1442397; 05-22-2019, 07:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Thanks for sharing. If the sigs are absolutely identical, could it be autopen? I would have no idea just seeing that signature on the page. Anyway, hope the story is a great read.
    His comment did make me wonder about autopen, but I wouldn't want to make that judgement until I compared several examples.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    A friend of mine received his copy today from Barnes and Noble. Here are some photos of his and his comment:

"It's flat signed on a tip sheet. I bought 2 copies and the signatures are absolutely identical. I would be nearly tempted to say the signature is a facsimile. . .but I think Harris just has a very steady hand. Signed tip sheet, laid in."
    Thanks for sharing. If the sigs are absolutely identical, could it be autopen? I would have no idea just seeing that signature on the page. Anyway, hope the story is a great read.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    A friend of mine received his copy today from Barnes and Noble. Here are some photos of his and his comment:

Thomas Harris A.jpg
    THOMAS HARRIS SIG.jpg

"It's flat signed on a tip sheet. I bought 2 copies and the signatures are absolutely identical. I would be nearly tempted to say the signature is a facsimile. . .but I think Harris just has a very steady hand. Signed tip sheet, laid in."

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    It has updated and now indicates a Saturday delivery. As a collector on a tight budget I am very excited about this. I hope it's not a bookplate...I also hope it's a legible signature.

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Received my shipping notice as well. No delivery date or tracking information available yet.

Leave a comment:

• goathunter
    replied
    Mine is also supposed to arrive on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    The tracking on my copy says that it is in Kansas City, MO and should be here on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Received my shipping notice as well. No delivery date or tracking information available yet.
    Same here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X