Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed Thomas Harris book for under $20...? Yes, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One eyed cat
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

I readily admit my taste in film comedies isn’t very sophisticated, but I still say that remains one of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen.
    Agreed, I often default to the late 70's early 80's comedies. Might be an age thing.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I wonder if his copy was signed...
    If anyone can, I'm sure Steve could swing it. But I doubt any of us plebes could score one.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    Stephen King tweeted and posted on Facebook about this book this morning.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]21368[/ATTACH]
    I wonder if his copy was signed...

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    A non-tweeter as well but I can support your cause to assimilate Jeff into a Little fan. Although, I've never read the man.
    AH! Then you must and you must report back! And I will bribe you beforehand. Was I not supposed to write that last sentence for all to see. No matter. I even have a copy of The Mailman I can send you!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I think those prayers for Jeff were answered when he bought that Bentley Little book at the thrift store and had a lame excuse as to why he bought it.
    I also follow you on Twitter and love the book posts that you do.
    IT WAS a lame excuse for a reason.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by taost33 View Post
    I suppose us lurkers could just stay outside and just watch through the windows?
    Probably safer out there.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
    Can't help on twitter as I have no account, but I am picking out a thermos for you.
    A non-tweeter as well but I can support your cause to assimilate Jeff into a Little fan. Although, I've never read the man.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
    Can't help on twitter as I have no account, but I am picking out a thermos for you.

I readily admit my taste in film comedies isn’t very sophisticated, but I still say that remains one of the funniest movies I’ve ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• One eyed cat
    replied
    Everyone's happiness when they receive a $20 book worth $200+ is all I need.

Well, and to follow me on Twitter so I can break 500 followers and rub my social-media savvy daughter's nose in it.

But that's all I need.

Oh, and to include Jeff in your nightly prayers that he sees the light and becomes Bentley Little's #1 fan.

Happiness, followers, and prayers for Jeff -- that's all I need.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21370[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Ron - I offered to meeting him and get some book signed - well, then I moved to Colorado.
    Sorry the prospect of meeting me forced you to move out-of-state.

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I think those prayers for Jeff were answered when he bought that Bentley Little book at the thrift store and had a lame excuse as to why he bought it.
    And to both of things I say, Amen and thank you.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Everyone's happiness when they receive a $20 book worth $200+ is all I need.

Well, and to follow me on Twitter so I can break 500 followers and rub my social-media savvy daughter's nose in it.

But that's all I need.

Oh, and to include Jeff in your nightly prayers that he sees the light and becomes Bentley Little's #1 fan.

Happiness, followers, and prayers for Jeff -- that's all I need.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21370[/ATTACH]

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I've hinted at meeting forum members twice:

Martin - while he couldn't meet up, it worked out because my car's battery died on the way to Portland. Luckily it happened when I was a mile and a half away from home.
    Ron - I offered to meeting him and get some book signed - well, then I moved to Colorado.

I'm afraid at what the next potential meetup would bring . . .

(Maybe that's it - this is kind of a horror forum and I'm afraid . . .)

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Dress will be casual -- except for Jeff, who as Toastmaster must wear his Suntup best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsPBCKQ457g

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by taost33 View Post
    I suppose us lurkers could just stay outside and just watch through the windows?
    WHAT? If you're on the Forum, you're invited!

Leave a comment:

• taost33
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I soooooo wish we could organize a gathering of CD Forum members. CDCON? Forumpalooza? BOOKS BEERS and BLOOD FEST?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X