Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I don't expect this to change either. I can dream though.

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I believe Horns remains the only Artist edition signed by the author. I do not expect that to change.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Cool. I don't think I've read this one. Wish they would buck tradition and have all editions signed by the Author. That would sweeten the pot for me a bit.

Yeah, I wish that the Suntup AGEs had author signatures too! I've always wondered why they don't. Are authors charging extra to sign the AGE; or, is it something done to try to increase interest in the more expensive editions? If I am being honest, while it is a nice bonus feature, I really don't care that the AGEs are signed by the artist. While I love good cover & interior artwork, having a particular artist signature would never push me to make a purchase. In fact, I have purchased numerous books with dubious artwork just because it's the story/author that matters to me most. I would much rather any potential "sig-fee" go toward getting an author to sign rather than the artist.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Cool. I don't think I've read this one. Wish they would buck tradition and have all editions signed by the Author. That would sweeten the pot for me a bit.

I believe Horns remains the only Artist edition signed by the author. I do not expect that to change.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I believe it will be 'Butcher Boy'.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    So what are the guesses for tomorrows book?
    I believe it will be 'Butcher Boy'.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X