Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I just bought the AGE. I reread the book on Friday to see if I still liked it enough to buy another copy

Comment

Love the cover art. I'm sure the Artist Gifts will be lovely.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        Love the new avatar! Looks familiar.

Comment

I am such a weak a## . After swearing I wasn't going to purchase this I ended up just going with the Artist Gift Edition. I don't know who I hate more. Me for being so weak or you guys for talking up the production level of this book.

Comment

I'm running out of ways to say "great job, Paul," but I have to say, each of the 3 editions of Horns looks like it could be the single definitive edition if SE had made just one. Each is not simply very good - each is distinctive. Those that buy more than 1 edition aren't getting 3 slightly different lookalikes; they are getting 3 very different books.
            Last edited by St. Troy; 09-30-2018, 10:00 PM.
            Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

Comment

Originally posted by St. Troy View Post
              I'm running out of ways to say "great job, Paul," but I have to say, each of the 3 editions of Horns looks like it could be the single definitive edition if SE had made just one. Each is not simply very good - each is distinctive. Those that buy more than 1 edition aren't getting 3 slightly different lookalikes; they are getting 3 very different books.
              That's one of the things I immediately noticed about Suntup - the differences in their editions aren't just a slipcase versus traycase, or a number versus a letter. They're distinct editions from each other.

Comment

Paul just announced on Twitter that the limited has now sold out. So it lasted just over 6 hours. With a $675 retail that is a shockingly quick sell out. Congratulations to Suntup on another great release!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Love the new avatar! Looks familiar.
                  Thanks! That's such beautiful art that I couldn't resist. Hopefully Paul and his attorneys won't coming knocking for its use

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  I am such a weak a## . After swearing I wasn't going to purchase this I ended up just going with the Artist Gift Edition. I don't know who I hate more. Me for being so weak or you guys for talking up the production level of this book.
                  Congrats! You did very well for yourself at $85. I wouldn't give it a second thought.

And the congregation said, "Amen"! And dare I say; this production just may trump Misery. Not in aftermarket value but just sheer quality.

Paul just announced on Twitter that the limited has now sold out. So it lasted just over 6 hours. With a $675 retail that is a shockingly quick sell out. Congratulations to Suntup on another great release!
                  Ditto! Huge congrats to you and the team, Paul!

Comment

Well I could not pass on this one. I purchased a limited today. This now provides me with right of first approval for Suntup books in the King track and the non-King track. Paul, please take you time in announcing your next book, you are killing by book budget!

With that said I am thrilled to be adding this one to my collection!
                    CONGRATS and welcome to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      I hate me too. The AGE looks stunning.

Comment

No kidding. You can tell that Paul loves designing these and treating each one as separate interpretations of the work. I would love to have all three. But I had to settle for two.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                          I hate me too. The AGE looks stunning.
                          I hate myself also I got an AGE, Even though it's not one of my favorites from Joe Hill.

Comment

I am sure I will regret not buying the Artist Gift Edition but after springing for the Limited I just can't justify any additional expense.

Comment

That is a huge statement. Lamenting not buying the lower lever product. The production value must be fantastic.

I am sure I will regret not buying the Artist Gift Edition but after springing for the Limited I just can't justify any additional expense.
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Suntup has set the limitation for the Artist Gift Edition at 1,000.

Comment

Working...
                                X