No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never read Let the Right One in but everyone seems to love it and it inspired a kick ass Anthrax song. So obviously this is something I need to remedy.

Comment

Having read LET THE RIGHT ONE IN, I remember snow but don't remember a Rubik's cube. That said, based on the teaser info I'd read earlier, I still have to assume it's LTROI.

I can't afford the signed (most likely) and already have a UK 1st HC of the book so question the need for a Gift Edition...may end up passing, we'll see.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        I've never read Let the Right One in but everyone seems to love it and it inspired a kick ass Anthrax song. So obviously this is something I need to remedy.
        It really is a great book. The story was very unsettling to read. There were times I felt I shouldn't be reading it and guilty for continuing to read it. One of the only other books that affected me like that was The Girl next Door. I'm in for at least a gift edition.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

It really is a great book. The story was very unsettling to read. There were times I felt I shouldn't be reading it and guilty for continuing to read it. One of the only other books that affected me like that was The Girl next Door. I'm in for at least a gift edition.
          I was leaning toward just going for the gift edition. Your comment has me thinking I may need to go for the limited. I completely get what you mean in regards to The Girl Next Door.
          Last edited by Martin; 07-16-2020, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

I was leaning toward just going for the gift edition. You comment has me thinking I may need to go for the limited. I completely get what you mean in regards to The Girl Next Door.
            I would love a limited. It's just going to depend on the cost. As far as the story itself. Some of the.subject matter is what got to me. It really is a great story.

Comment

I'm always down for an AGE. There's still only going to be 250 S/L's offered for this title, correct? If so, I don't see many being available once it goes public.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                I don't see many being available once it goes public.
                Judging by 1984, it'll sell out in seconds. Paul shut down the order button seconds after it went live due to the number of orders coming in.

Comment

I'm getting this, probably the gift edition. As much a societal study as a vampire story for sure.

Comment

Looks like it'll be the AGE for me. Between the headache of trying to snag a Suntup LE with a 250 copy limitation and the price, I think that's the best option for me.

Comment

In large part to this forum I am heavily leaning towards the Limited. I will spend today trying to talk myself out of it and then probably order it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        In large part to this forum I am heavily leaning towards the Limited. I will spend today trying to talk myself out of it and then probably order it tomorrow.
                        I really like the look of the limited but I'll be SOL come Saturday. I'll be at work at the time and no way this one won't sell out in minutes.

Comment

I love the slipcase for the numbered. I was hoping Paul would return to the enclosure he created for Horns and here we are, BAM! Also the reaction of collectors has me really excited to read this one. And the art is fantastic. Home run all the way around.

Comment

I’d love a Numbered of this one, but $575 is too much for me right now. The AGE looks nice, but while I may have picked one up for $75 ala I AM LEGEND, for $130 I’m content with my Fine/Fine UK HC 1st.

So, it looks like I’m out entirely, darn it. Probably just as well, I suppose...at some point, I need to come to terms with the reality that I can’t afford to play with any regularity in the sandboxes of both Centipede and Suntup, along with everything else.
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                              I’d love a Numbered of this one, but $575 is too much for me right now. The AGE looks nice, but while I may have picked one up for $75 ala I AM LEGEND, for $130 I’m content with my Fine/Fine UK HC 1st.

So, it looks like I’m out entirely, darn it. Probably just as well, I suppose...at some point, I need to come to terms with the reality that I can’t afford to play with any regularity in the sandboxes of both Centipede and Suntup, along with everything else.
                              I can't even afford a shovel for that sandbox.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                                I love the slipcase for the numbered. I was hoping Paul would return to the enclosure he created for Horns and here we are, BAM! Also the reaction of collectors has me really excited to read this one. And the art is fantastic. Home run all the way around.
                                I immediately thought of Horns when I saw the photo of this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X