No announcement yet.

Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I used a time machine to buy a Time Machine. Guilty. But I'm not a monster. I think if there are those who find joy in Tudor and Little books, then I am happy for all involved. And I have nothing but respect to any author who can build a successful career out of their passion. I bow down to Tudor and Little. Even though 'm allergic to every word they write.

You can all gloat when I'm forced to buy the Bentley Little Little Book. Because that's coming at some point.

Also please don't ask what's next in the Suntup publication pipeline. Even though I've been to the future and it is marvelous, I don't want to ruin the surprises to come.

Comment

We got to know what the next books are probably because of your machine giving us a peek into the future...lol. It's the invisible man and war of the worlds . But beyond that it's all a secret. I only know he already has the next 20 books in pipeline decided. If Bentley little dedicates the next book to you jeff, will you be forced read it ? We can all send that suggestion to him.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        BREAKING NEWS: I caved. I'll be getting the numbered Time Machine.
        Congratulations.

Comment

Kind of random comment but it looks like there are a little less than 150 copies of the AG of I Am Legend left.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

...Now there is one less.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
              ...Now there is one less.
              Congrats, I'm sure you -- *we* -- will be very pleased with it.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Received my copies of The Road today. I'll be cracking them open soon.

The Horns paperweight is gorgeous also!

Comment

Congrats! Wish I could have purchased that one.

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                  Received my copies of The Road today. I'll be cracking them open soon.

The Horns paperweight is gorgeous also!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                    Congrats! Wish I could have purchased that one.
                    Thanks!

Comment

I surely hope we will. I felt like, at the price point, I could add, at least, one Suntup item to my library. It's not a favorite book of mine but I did like it enough and recognize it's place in the genre.

For me I've been in a book buying frenzy the last month or so. I need to slow my roll.

Rambling over.

Edit: I re-read my post, and there, sure are, a lot of, commas. LOL LOL

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                      Congrats, I'm sure you -- *we* -- will be very pleased with it.
                      Last edited by Ben Staad; 11-20-2019, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Did anyone order the gift edition of Rosemary's Baby through CD and get it yet?

Now that I posted this, it'll probably show up today

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                          Did anyone order the gift edition of Rosemary's Baby through CD and get it yet?

Now that I posted this, it'll probably show up today
                          Yes....and no. I'm assuming all of the Magic Feather activities are taking precedence at the moment.

Comment

I feel like I've answered this about 20 different places already, but I guess it hasn't been asked here yet. Anyways, our copies arrived from Suntup at an inopportune time. Meaning that there wasn't enough room / time in the shipping schedule to ship them before we had switch gears to Gwendy's Magic Feather. We have a very small crew in the warehouse, which means we can only really ship one project at a time. We're done with GMF now and began shipping Rosemary's Baby yesterday. Should be done and out the door today, assuming USPS picks up today, if not then they'll be out the door on Monday. I'll go post a tentative shipping update in the production updates thread about what we're working on and in what order things will be shipping.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks Dan - whatever threads I've been reading, I didn't notice that update. It was Paul's email showing shipping status that prompted the question on my end.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                                Thanks Dan - whatever threads I've been reading, I didn't notice that update. It was Paul's email showing shipping status that prompted the question on my end.
                                No problems. I know I've had at least 3 people PM me, a message on Facebook, and over on the DT board as well. I just kinda assumed I was asked on here too.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X