Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I got Rosemary's Baby (numbered and AGE) two days ago and I am still coming down. I think the numbered RB is the most beautiful book I own and I own Suntup's numbered edition of Horns. It is perfection.
    Congratulations. I will have to settle with just the Artist Gift Edition on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Congratulations. I will have to settle with just the Artist Gift Edition on this one.
      Well "settle" is out of place in that sentence. The RB AGE is a stunner. The boards, the slipcase, the spine, the artwork, the reversible dust jacket. And being half the print run of Horns, it'll be harder to find. After some months have passed, I guarantee there will be people fighting for it on eBay. I can't imagine passing on a Suntup AGE ever.

Comment

I got Rosemary's Baby (numbered and AGE) two days ago and I am still coming down. I think the numbered RB is the most beautiful book I own and I own Suntup's numbered edition of Horns. It is perfection.
        I don't believe you have them without seeing an unboxing video!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          I don't believe you have them without seeing an unboxing video!!
          This one will be a monster 15+ minutes. It's a double unboxing and I am barely coherent.

Comment

Well "settle" is out of place in that sentence. The RB AGE is a stunner. The boards, the slipcase, the spine, the artwork, the reversible dust jacket. And being half the print run of Horns, it'll be harder to find. After some months have passed, I guarantee there will be people fighting for it on eBay. I can't imagine passing on a Suntup AGE ever.
            I actually ordered an extra dustjacket and received it a while back. I have the Artist Gift Edition ordered via Cemetery Dance and a feather is blocking its shipment. I am not opening the dust jacket until after I have the book.

Comment

This one will be a monster 15+ minutes. It's a double unboxing and I am barely coherent.
              Valid point!

Comment

I actually ordered an extra dustjacket and received it a while back. I have the Artist Gift Edition ordered via Cemetery Dance and a feather is blocking its shipment. I am not opening the dust jacket until after I have the book.
                I ordered 2 copies (one from Suntup and one from CD) and an extra DJ. I fully intend on displaying one copy with the reverse side of the DJ showing. It'll look like I have a completely separate book on my Suntup shelf. It'll be the most extravagant thing I've ever done in my life and I will not apologize.

Comment

This one will be a monster 15+ minutes.
                  When???

...and I am barely coherent.
                  so, same ole same ole???

Comment

When???
                    Next day or two. I'm preparing the beginning act.

so, same ole same ole???
                    No this is particularly bad. This will probably be one I can't watch again.

Comment

...No this is particularly bad. This will probably be one I can't watch again.
                      LOL! I'm sure it's fine.

Comment

I ordered 2 copies (one from Suntup and one from CD) and an extra DJ. I fully intend on displaying one copy with the reverse side of the DJ showing. It'll look like I have a completely separate book on my Suntup shelf. It'll be the most extravagant thing I've ever done in my life and I will not apologize.
                        Correct me if I am wrong but you have a book on your shelf with actual snakeskin. You paid over $600 for it. You had not read it before purchase. Two copies of a book for less that $100 each is not your most extravagant act.
                        Last edited by Martin; 11-11-2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong but you have a book on your shelf with actual snakeskin. You paid over $600 for it. You had not read it before purchase. Two copies of a book for less that $100 each is not your most extravagant act.
                          Um, well, yes . . .

Comment

Speaking as someone who's never bought a numbered edition, lettereds have always been out of the question, and this Roman Numeraled one sure is - but I'd probably be willing to spend $10 to see an hour-long video featuring the Roman Numeral edition...

Everything about the Wells set looks fantastic and intriguing; for more details, visit the website!
                            Always looking to rent out a hidden floor above or below an old library, preferably brick or stone with hidden passageways. No pets (except cats).

Comment

Originally posted by St. Troy View Post
                              Speaking as someone who's never bought a numbered edition, lettereds have always been out of the question, and this Roman Numeraled one sure is - but I'd probably be willing to spend $10 to see an hour-long video featuring the Roman Numeral edition...

Everything about the Wells set looks fantastic and intriguing; for more details, visit the website!
                              That is a great idea. Maybe Paul will give Jeffingoff a PC copy for promotional purposes!

Comment

That is a great idea. Maybe Paul will give Jeffingoff a PC copy for promotional purposes!
                                I'D FILM AN ENTIRE NETFLIX SERIES for a PC copy of the Roman numeral edition. It would be the shittiest Netflix series ever, but I'd do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X