Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splync View Post

March is a 19th century author, so it won't be Lovecraft. Signs point to Poe.
    If it is Poe will be in!

Comment

Originally posted by joejets View Post
      It's selling very slowly, I wonder why.
      Sorry to see over 400 AEs still left for purchase a week later. This must be Suntup’s slowest-selling AE…good thing Paul planned a 750 limitation rather than 1000.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Sorry to see over 400 AEs still left for purchase a week later. This must be Suntup’s slowest-selling AE…good thing Paul planned a 750 limitation rather than 1000.
        I'm a little surprised to see that many copies left too, although maybe I shouldn't be. Know that it's a large book, but, with shipping, the AGE will end up over $200! As much as I might like a copy, that price is a bit much for me as I have never read this story and have no idea if I would actually like it or not. Couple that with that fact that Centipede and Thunderstorm have some pricey releases forthcoming that I would prefer to put that money toward, and it was a somewhat easy pass for me. Also didn't realize that Paul dropped the print-run on this one. Good for him! I hope he considers doing that for his AGE's going forward as I was never a fan of him increasing the print-runs. Overall, I do hope I find a copy of this book up the road, but, it isn't a priority. Am much more excited for next month's release.

Comment

Anyone take advantage of today's Suntup sale? Was tempted by the Atwood title, but ultimately the discount wasn't enough for me to pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
            Anyone take advantage of today's Suntup sale? Was tempted by the Atwood title, but ultimately the discount wasn't enough for me to pull the trigger.
            Yes, I bought The Handmaid's Tale. I had a $50 gift certificate, so with the 35% discount it was a good price. It's sold out now.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
              Yep! I picked up the AE of Slaughterhouse Five. I had picked up most of the other recent AEs through various sales that Dark Regions Press had, but never got a chance for this particular title.

At 35% off, I figured it was worth grabbing a copy.

I now look forward to someone selling their copy for 50% off...

Comment

I was thinking of picking up the AE of BLACKWATER, but three minutes into the sale and the remaining six copies were gone. I have the Centipede box set, so I’m not too disappointed…but it would’ve been nice to have that omnibus edition as well.

Comment

I was thinking of picking up the AE of BLACKWATER, but three minutes into the sale and the remaining six copies were gone. I have the Centipede box set, so I’m not too disappointed…but it would’ve been nice to have that omnibus edition as well.
                  It can be had for below retail on the secondary market, so you can probably find it for even cheaper than the sale price!

Or, if it's just a matter of having an omnibus edition, you could even score the Vallancourt omnibus for trade price.

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

It can be had for below retail on the secondary market, so you can probably find it for even cheaper than the sale price!

Or, if it's just a matter of having an omnibus edition, you could even score the Vallancourt omnibus for trade price.
                    No, looking more for the Suntup experience that a Valancourt reader (though I'm really glad the latter published it for those who haven't read it yet). I haven't seen it under list yet via eBay, but every once in a while I do see Suntup AEs appear below retail, so perhaps one'll show up someday. By that time, though, I'll probably have come to my sense and realize I don't need a second deluxe edition of the same book, not with the critical mass issue I have going on with my shelves at the moment (if one comes in, one must go out).

Comment

No, looking more for the Suntup experience that a Valancourt reader (though I'm really glad the latter published it for those who haven't read it yet). I haven't seen it under list yet via eBay, but every once in a while I do see Suntup AEs appear below retail, so perhaps one'll show up someday. By that time, though, I'll probably have come to my sense and realize I don't need a second deluxe edition of the same book, not with the critical mass issue I have going on with my shelves at the moment (if one comes in, one must go out).
                      Well if you'd like a numbered edition, I'd sell mine! ;-)

Comment

Subterranean has Suntup Blackwater on sale now. Hurry!

Comment

Lividian also has the Artist Edition at original retail.

Comment

I think $175 is list. Eh, I’ll just be content with my Centipede set, and if by chance some eBay seller offers one up for $100ish someday, then I’ll be pleasantly surprised and become an owner. Patience is everything sometimes.

Comment

Just received the AGE of Zombie by Joyce Carol Oates. Another top-notch production by Suntup! Really love the use of color for this dustjacket. Can't wait to dig into this one soon!

Comment

Just grabbed the AGE of The Godfather. Very excited as I have never read this novel but have always had it in mind to eventually get-to. Looks like it is already under 500 copies. Anyone else pick this up?

Comment

Working...
                                X